Actual Oneshot here

(I'll probs add more to it in the morning but for now get what u get and don't throw a fit)

Rancis's POV

                  While I was shopping with Taffyta and Candlehead I saw the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. He had deep dark brown eyes and hair. He was wearing halloween gear on. He was looking around for something a, what looked to be, an edgy store(HINT HINT). Taffyta grabbed me by the arm and said "Come on! Let's go, you slowpokes!" Sigh, sometimes I have to remember that Taffyta's side that she is using isn't the right one. After Taffyta, Candlehead, and me were done shopping, Candlehead invited me over to her house. It was strange but I didn't ask any questions. I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. It took her a few moments but she did open the door and welcome me inside. I sat down on the couch while she had a smug look on her face. I asked with lots of confusion "What?" Candlehead said "Oh isn't it obvious? You're in love with that boy!" I blushed a light pink and said "Wh-which one?" Candlehead put both hands on her hips and said "The one at the edgy store that Taffyta had to YANK you away from? That one?" I blushed a harder pink and said "Oh right! That one... ha" "You know, you could always just I don't know maybe TALK TO HIM?" Candlehead suggested. Now I am very socially awkward(except Candlehead and Taffyta of course) and I was not about to ask out a stranger, nonetheless not only one I wasn't dare to ask out(like as a joke or something) but also one I had a crush on. "No." I said simply. Candlehead dramatically sighed and said "You do realize that you'll have to do it eventually, right?" "Yeah, I know" I said, "but just not today." I walked out of Candlehead's house and started to reconsider her words. Maybe I should tell him. My face started to heat up on the thought of telling him. I definitely shouldn't. Hell, I don't even know this kid's name. It's already late at night so I might as well go back to my place. So that's what I did.

(Time skip to next shopping trip)

                   I started bouncing up and down after a long day of racing. This was our weekly shopping trip! Maybe I could actually talk to that boy a little. We were walking by the same part we always did and there again, was my crush. Candlehead gave me a wink and a nudge. The real challenge was getting pass Taffyta. She could smell a lie for almost anyone from a mile away, especially if that person is as sweaty as a fish. Candlehead stopped Taffyta and said "Me and Rancis are going to that edgy shop over there while you can order and eat your food here at the food court, we promise we won't be more than 1 hour." Taffyta replied, 2 fingers rubbing her chin, "Hmmm, that is an awfully long time to spend in one store but I trust you so you can go in there with Rancis." I was surprised that she actually bought that. Me and Candlehead walked into the edgy store with my crush. Just before we entered she whispered in my ear "This is you chance, remember today is the first day of the rest of your life." My heart started to beat faster as she said that. Mainly because if I said something stupid that it might haunt me for my entire life. I had a visible blush on my face so obviously it wouldn't be easy to hide. Now my crush was at the back of the store. Candlehead was up front to see when Taffyta would start walking towards the store to check on us. She gave me a thumbs up as I started to walk towards the back of the store. You can do this. You can do this. You can d- My thoughts were interrupted by me bumping into my crush. "O-oh I'm s-sorry sir!" I frantically apologized for. He turned around and said "It's all right. Say, what's your name?" I said "R-rancis Fluggerbutter, wh-what's yours?" He said "Gl-Gloyd Orangebear, nice to meet you!"I could have sworn I seen the blush on his face but I could never tell for certain. He extended a hand for me to shake and I did, of course blushing a lot. After a bit of silence I asked him "W-wanna go around the m-mall together?" He responded "Sure!" We still had 45 minutes left. Luckily, Taffyta didn't notice when we walked out of the doors of the store we were in. Me and Gloyd went to many different shops. From movies to comic books. Then we went back to the food court. Taffyta looked....surprised to say the least. Candlehead gave me another wink. She had helped a lot. Once we were walking back to our own houses, and of course Taffyta and Candlehead went their separate ways. Me and Gloyd were walking home to his house(since I asked for me to stay the night). This was going to be unbearably awkward if I don't tell him, I thought. My heart started to beat faster and I felt my face heat up again, much hotter this time though. Gloyd invited me into his room. Gloyd and I sat on the couch. Although, like I said, I am socially awkward, I do like to snuggle. I usually do it with pillows but I finally had a snuggle buddy so I decided to just snuggle with him. I could tell his face would be burning to the touch. Once it was time to go to bed, I decided this would be the time to tell him. "About time for bed!" Gloyd shouted as he walked away to go to his room. "Wait!" I shouted, tugging on his pants leg. He turned around, sat back down on the couch and asked "What?" I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. My throat had a big lump in the back of my throat. After a few moments Gloyd started to walk away. I started to lightly cry as I said softly "I-I love you..." Gloyd turned around and asked "What?" I said, with bigger tears in my eyes, "I love you..." He went back to the couch and hugged me. I was confused but hugged back, letting out all my tears. After a long while, all that came out were short sniffles. Gloyd asked "Now why were you crying?" I responded with "C-cause I was afraid th-that you didn't l-like me in that w-way." He brought my jawline to his and said softly "I do~" I wiped away my tears as I thought this must be a dream. No, this was my reality!!! I blushed a hard red as he smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss(I mean it was my first one). After he pulled away he asked "Do you want to sleep in my room?" I nodded and he carried my bridal style(groom style?) to his room. He had an extra bed so he laid me there. He softly kissed my forehead and said "Good night, Rancis." I replied "Good night, Gloyd." He went into his own bed and we soon both fell asleep.

I really like this ship and I hope you do to. I may or may not do more Peanut Butter Pumpkin oneshots although that will be seprate books(but if there more than 4 than I'll prob just make it one book) so yeah. Hope u enjoyed :3

Rancis, Gloyd, Taffyta & Candlehead (c) Disney
Writing & cover belongs to me

Word count: 1304 words