07. The Wrong Address!

"Vikram have you collected the information? Mrihak sir needs them." asked Stephenie.

"Any idea Steph why sir needs this guy's information? Harsh is just a normal guy." said Vikram.

"Vicky Mrihak sir has an habit of knowing the person's life before he meets him. Here take the address. He needs them as soon as possible." said Stephenie.

Vikram was a charming guy. Wherever he went, people got attracted towards him because of his command over language and simplicity. That's the reason he could fit in any situation in his life.

He called up his mom. "Hello ma? I am going to be late. I have to go somewhere for my office work. Ask Vashu to collect milk from shop. I saw it had finished." "Okay. Be safe Vicky. And come soon." said Vikram's mother before disconnecting.

Vikram went through the address and took a bus for the destination. The salt lake city in Kolkata is one of the most expensive cities. Vikram always dreamt to live in the city with his family. Mrihak's house number was 12 and Vikram thought it to be 11. He went inside and saw the door open and some noises.

Without ringing the bell he went inside and saw a man screaming at his wife and holding her with her hairs. She was crying badly. Vikram gulped and saw the man's face carefully. He thought, "Oh my god. It is Soumitro Mukherjee."

Soumitro screamed ,"Who the fuck are you? How can you enter someone's house like this? Get out. Get lost right now."

Vikram ran out of the house. He didn't know how to react. The 20 second scene was flashing in front of his eyes. He felt guilty. Guilty for not helping the poor woman. For not helping Mrs. Reeya Mukherjee.

Love, Money, etc.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें