Tommy: H-Hello?

Alexa: Wakey Wakey

Tommy: I'm.. trying.

Alexa: Do I need to come over and wake you up?

That widened his eyes a bit as he heard her say that.

Tommy: My doors always open for you.

Alexa: Alrighty then, I'll make sure you wake up.

Tommy: You sure can try.

She didn't say anything else but hung up, Tommy dropped his phone onto the bed and fell back asleep.

3 minutes later*

He heard his door slowly open and close, but he forgot about Lexi coming over until he heard footsteps pick up and felt someone jump on him.

Tommy: Wha..

Alexa: I told you I'll wake you up, now wake up Majors!!

She was face to face with him and he opened one eye to see her smiling face.

Tommy: I hate you sometimes.

Alexa: You know you lov-

She stopped and he didn't even hear her that well as he was still half asleep.

But she shook him as he almost fell back asleep.

Tommy: Ok ok ok, I'm awake.

Alexa: Haha it worked!

She got off of him and sat on his bed as he got up and stretched.

Lexi was then shocked to see that he wasn't wearing anything but his boxers.

Alexa: You don't wear much clothes do you?

Tommy: Oh.. sorry.

He pulled up his joggers as she was still staring.

Tommy: I sleep in my boxers at night.

Alexa: I don't blame ya, I sleep the same in my bra and panties.

That shocked Tommy as he was walking away, when she said that he got that feeling of something and mouthed "woah".

Alexa: Hurry and shower so we can get breakfast.

Tommy: Don't have to tell me twice.

He walked into the bathroom and started to shower; Lexi was sitting on the side of his bed going through her phone when she noticed his phone go off.

She blew it off until it went off another time.. and another.. and another, that made her wonder who was spamming him.

Lexi looked over and just clicked the lock button to see multiple texts from his ex girlfriend.

Alexa: What in the hell does Gionna want now?

She couldn't see the messages and then got a little worried but changed her mood when she heard the door open.

Tommy walked out and saw Lexi stand up and smile at him.

Alexa: Ready?

Tommy: Sure, let me get my wallet and phone.

She watched him grab both items and stand next to her.

Tommy: Let's go.

Lexi smiled and followed him out of his hotel room, both then walked side by side as they were going to grab some food in the downstairs lobby.