MURDER

"It was heavily raining that night. A couple was brutally murdered and their bodies were left on the footpath.This tragedy happened on March 4th. The postmortem report tells that the blood from their body was removed."was the matter printed on the daily news paper published on 5th of March in Minnesota.People were terrified by this act.Emily,a student studying in Walden university was quite curious about the murder. She was always quite interested with murder cases and in cracking them. As she was extremely good at thinking "outside the box", she solved all the cases about missing articles in her university within no time. The murder was surely a sore in the neck especially for the residents of Henderson street as the murder was done there. The murder was quite disturbing for Emily as she saw the killer from a distance but did not see his face. The next day,on March 6th Emily and her friends went for shopping as her birthday was just around the corner. Emily turns 22 on 10th of March. Emily was a perfect example for 'a beauty with brain'. She had crystal blue eyes,sharp nose,plumpy pink lips ,chisilled face and beautiful ,long ,golden hair.she had a healthy white complexion and was also skinny .The shopping continued for hours straight yet they failed to choose that one perfect dress for her. On way back home Emily dropped all her friends to their houses in her car and was returning to her apartment all alone. In the way heading home she saw few people with creepy expressions on their face walking on the footpath. It was first time she saw them and it creeped her out a little bit. Though their faces really disturbed her , she safely reached home without thinking about those weirdos. Tired Emily quickly changed into her pyjamas and started to stare out of the window just to admire the beauty of the pearl white moon shining through the dark clouds . In that darkness she saw a bunch of people trying to open the door of the house opposite to hers. The head light of a car fell upon them and showed up their identity. Holy smokes! It is those weirdos whom she saw on the street while she was driving. It creeped her a lot. She somehow managed to frighten herself to sleep. In the middle of the silent night where darkness was all around she heard someone scream on top of their lungs.....