Teasing and quiet moans.

Start from the beginning

Harry: Is that going to be soon?

Harry: Oh shit I think your cousins spotted me and I'm stuck in a crowd of people trying to get out.

Harry: Help.

Harry: Pres they're coming this way.

Harry: Tell my mum I love her.

Preston: ur being dramatic as fuck they're 9 year old girls

Preston: harry??

Preston: did u die?

Harry: Sorry I was taking pictures with them. They're actually really cute.

Preston: try babysitting them ew theyre not cute

I saw him walking out of the church with my twin cousins at his legs with huge smiles on their faces. He was talking to them as he walked and when he finally got to me they looked up at me like I was their favorite person ever. "Pressy, I almost screamed when I saw him and your mommy was kissing Daniel." She giggled.

"That would of been bad," The other one giggled along. Honestly they both looked exactly the same and their mom dressed them in identical outfits so I had no idea which one was which.

I gave them both quick hugs and they looked up at Harry again. "Will we see you again?"

"Are you going to the reception?" He asked. They're blond curls bounced as they nodded their heads. "Well then I'll see you in a little while."

They smiled and ran back over to their mom before Harry turned to me and smirked. "So what were we talking about before that interruption?"

I saw Logan across the parking lot waiting for us to get in the car so I shrugged, "It's gonna have to wait again."

"Evil." He smirked and followed me to the car. We both got in and Logan started driving to the reception venue.

Logan turned up the music and it took about 20 minutes to get there. The Limo was already out front and so were most of the cars that were at the church. We all got out and locked the doors before making our way in. I was actually really surprised that Paparazzi hadn't followed Harry here or at least a few fans? They must of known by now that he was in town. I saw Logan looking around for something and I raised an eyebrow. "What are you looking for?"

"Cam told my dad he would come to the reception, and he texted me this morning to ask if it was still ok."

"What did you say?"

"I said yes, obviously. Bitch keep up, that's who I'm looking for."

"Dang, someone's on their man period." I said before I felt Harry tapping my shoulder.

I turned to him, "Yeah?"

"Can you help me find the bathroom?"

I nodded. "Loge, I'll be right back."

He didn't even seem to care so I went to the back halls with Harry. We walked for a little bit before I saw a little bathroom sign down the hall, "There they a-"

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled into a new room and Harry's lips were on my neck. I tilted my head back and bit my lip. "What are you doing?"

"People do this all the time at weddings right? It's normal." He said as he continued to kiss down my chest and up onto my shoulders.

"I think it mostly happens after everyone gets drunk."

"So you want to wait then?"

"I didn't say that." I said quickly. I turned our bodies around and pushed him against the wall, "I feel like you're trying to play out all of the one shots I've written. Pulling me into a Janitors closet? Really?"

"Well, if that's true. You know what comes next right?"

A blow job.

I lowered myself onto my knee's and undid his pants with nervous fingers, I'd never done this before so all I really knew was to not let my teeth touch his dick. Plus everything else I've read in fanfics.

I slowly pulled his pants down his legs along with his boxer-briefs and his semi-hard member sprang free and hit his lower abdomen. Holy hell, it was even better up close. Damn. I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked until he was fully hard and then slowly moved my mouth forward and pushed the base of my tongue against the tip. His back arched and he groaned, "Keep it down, people are gonna hear you."

I looked up at him and his eyes were on me as he bit his lip and urged me to go on. I parted my lips and slowly pushed his cock between them until I couldn't anymore. Almost half of him was still bare because of how huge he was so I stroked it with my hand as I used my tongue on the top half and tried not to let my teeth touch him. His fingers started stroking my hair and I could tell he was holding back by the way his hips jerked forward a couple times. Quiet moans slipped out of his lips and it was making me extremely wet to know what I was doing this to him. I actually sort of wish that he would of taken his shoes off so that I could see if his toes would curl near the end, like everyone always said happens. After a few minutes he stroked my cheek, "I'm gonna cum, babe."

His voice was raspy and deep and it made me want to taste him even more than I did before. I swiped my tongue against his slit again and suddenly warm spurts of cum was entering my mouth. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would and I swallowed as much as I could before pulling off and stroking him through his orgasm. When he was fully done he grabbed some paper towel from the shelf beside us and wiped off himself and my face before pulling me up to him and pressing his lips to mine. "You're so perfect, that was amazing."

I smirked, "I know."

He shook his head in amusement and pulled his boxers and pants back up before kissing me again and pulling me in for a hug. I felt my phone vibrating so I took it out of my bra again.

Logan: what the fuck are you guys doing in that bathroom?

*****

How hot are they together?? Like I've never shipped a pairing that I created so hard before?? Heston 4lyfe guys.

Okay I'm hella tired right now so I'm just gonna leave it at this.

Also make sure to look at the side bar ;)))

Vote, Comment & follow pls <33