"stokeley!" jahseh called out, a smile forming on his face once stokeley stopped and glanced up at him. "don't worry about your stuff, i'll get it later. just come up here," he disappeared around the corner, heading for the bathroom. he placed the headband back on his head and quickly tied his curly, blue dreads into two messy pigtails.

jahseh turned the light off and exited the bathroom before rummaging through his dresser to find his favorite dog collar. once he found it, jahseh wrapped the silver-chained collar around his neck, then attached the leash to it. he heard stokeley clear his throat as he walked down the hallway, almost reaching their bedroom, so he hopped onto the edge of the bed. jahseh sat on his knees, his butt resting on the back of his shins with his hands placed on his mid-thighs.

stokeley walked in, eyes immediately landing on his boyfriend's half-naked body, covered by skimpy clothing. "damn, jahseh," stokeley said, inching closer to him with his face practically lit up due to delight at the sight of jahseh in such a kinky state. "talk about a surprise, baby. you look fucking gorgeous, you know that?" he complimented, running both hands up and down jahseh's body, earning a sweet grin from his boyfriend.

"thank you," jahseh purred, standing up on his knees, and pressing his lips against stokeley's. stokeley hungrily leaned in, jahseh immediately receiving the familiar taste of hennessy and mint toothpaste, something to which he long missed up until this moment. it was the natural flavor in stokeley's mouth, jahseh loving every bit of it and pursuing his strong desire to savor it by slipping his tongue into stokeley's mouth. this earned a slight smirk from stokeley who followed in jahseh's lead and began swirling his tongue around his while palming jahseh's asscheeks.

jahseh moaned into stokeley's mouth at the contact before detaching his lips from stokeley's, a line of spit hanging from both mouths. jahseh smirked as he laid on his stomach and began unbuckling stokeley's belt. stokeley leaned forward and reached for jahseh's bare asscheek, grabbing a handful of it and squeezing. jahseh unbuttoned stokeley's jeans, then swiftly pulled them down along with his boxers.

the freed member sprung up in front of jahseh whose eyes lit up at the much missed sight. he wrapped a small hand around the throbbing member and began to slowly jerk stokeley off, getting a feel of his prominent vein which caused him to groan at the touch. jahseh innocently stared up at stokeley as he kitten-licked the tip, collecting the precum that leaked from it. he then widely opened his mouth and used both hands to place as much of stokeley's length that he could fit.

jahseh stopped at about halfway, gagging due to the girth. he cupped the bottom of stokeley's dick and started bobbing his head back and forth at a moderate pace, spit already forming at the sides of his mouth. stokeley muttered a few profanities at the sight of jahseh slurping on his dick, jahseh's hand moving in a twisting motion as he stuck his tongue out to try and help control his breathing.

he hummed against his shaft, the vibration making stokeley let out a long groan. jahseh
continued for a while, enjoying hearing the sounds stokeley would make as he choked on his length and watching his head fall back due to the extreme pleasure. jahseh attempted to go all the way down, his nose brushing against stokeley's pelvis. he held himself there for a few seconds before yanking back, saliva dripping from both his mouth and stokeley's member as he gasped for air.

he caught his breath and attached his lips back on to his length. stokeley grabbed a handful of jahseh's blue dreads that hung from his pigtails and began to roughly thrust inside jahseh's mouth. jahseh squeezed his eyes shut at the sudden loss of airflow, tears immediately streaming down his face. stokeley's moans filled the room as he thrusted into jahseh's mouth, continuously hitting the back of his throat. he felt himself on the verge of releasing, so he removed his length from jahseh's mouth. jahseh coughed as he wiped his tears, collecting himself. stokeley tugged off his shirt and stepped out of his halfway pulled-down pants and boxers, throwing everything to the side.