• chapter 1 •

kylie valentino ran her hand through her dirty blonde hair and sighed. it was the first day of her senior year and she wasn't even going to show up.

•kylie's pov•
i rolled out of my bed and onto the floor. "ouch. fuck." i sighed. i got up off of the floor, almost tripping over my dog neko. making it past the dog, i opened my closet door and grabbed a flyers jersey that my friend had thrown at me the other day. i put on the jersey and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans.

after doing the rest of my morning routine i went back into my room. one of my retarded little brothers barged in and shouted "reeeeeeeeee!".

"holy bajeebees malak! get out you little rascal!" i scream at him.

"no you whore." he says. he fake swings at me, "oh by the way our ride is here." he turns around to start walking out of the room but stops for a second. he turns back around, sassily snaps his fingers and shouts "reeeeee!" again.

i sigh, grabbing my phone, walk out of my room and mumble "i hate how this is normal.".

i heard a thud from downstairs and peek around the corner "oh no-" i hear a giggle "malak did you injure your weenus?" i hear my brother malakye shout.

i walk down the stairs to see malak laying in fetal position at the bottom of the stairs. "get up you fucktard" i say to him walking by.

a car horn beeps from outside. malak jumps up and yells, "our oovoo javer is here!" the twins ran out to the car as i was grabbing a granola bar.

i left the house and got into the car with my dumb brothers and the fucker that is making me go to this stupid game.