The Lover Of The Stars (Ouran High School Hostclub Kyoya x Reader)

ابدأ من البداية

~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~

The final bell rings, everyone gets up and the girls stars squealing. While packing up your bag you hear them say Host Club.

'A Host Club? That's odd, why would this school have a Host Club? Maybe I should stop by... No, you've already got Drama Club Auditions. The last thing you need is more distractions.' You think to yourself. 

You start walking down the hall when you realize that you have no idea where the theater is. 

You start walking down the now empty halls, looking for some sign or anything to indicate where it might be. You then see the boy/girl from before. He/She was running past you with what looked like several cans of instant coffee, when he/she fell drooping the cans throughout the halls. 

"Crap!" You hear him/her yelp. He/She was no lying at your feet with cans strewn about both of you.

"Are you okay?" You ask helping him/her up. He/Her has soft, female like hands. One point to girl. Female eyes, two points to girl.

"Yeah I'm fine." He/She says brushing him/herself off. You quickly start picking up the cans, him/her following after.

"You know you don't have to do this?" He/She says. 

"Yes I do. But its polite." you smile picking up the last few cans for him/her. You handed them over and he/she had a better grip on it.

"Oh, how rude of me," You say in the politest way possible, (you may hate rich people, but you wern't raised like that) "I'm (y/n) (l/n) second year."

He/She smiled, "I'm Haruhi Fujioka, first year." The look of terror in his/her eyes were very noticeable, "Sorry I have to go!" Haruhi, started to run off but stopped when you called his/her name.

"Can you tell me where the theater is?" You sheepishly questioned.

"Keep on going straight, take a left on your first hallway intersection, and its at the end of the hall." 

"Thank you!" you called after him/her as they ran off down the hall. Following Haruhi's instructions you found yourself in front of a large double door with a gold sign above it that read, MAIN THEATER. You pushed open the doors and were greeted by a huge auditorium, the kind you see sold out every night. It was completely empty, save for the small group of people front row, and Hero, on stage, ranting.

"I can't believe them! They will pay! My one shot at stardom and they have to ruin it!! WHY DOSE MY BELOVED HAVE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THIS!!!!"

You cautiously walked forward, when Her jumped of stage and ran toward you, then embracing you into a large bear hug.

"A LEAST ONE PERSON, save for the rest of the club, CAME!!!! MY LOVELY SAVOUR!!!! THE NEW GIRL!!!!!" 

He spun you around then flung you into a seat beside  other people. 

"Team, introduce yourselves! Then we go on a mission!"

The closest, person sitting next to you was a girl with short blond hair and green eyes. She spoke up, "I am Mizuki Minimoto!" 

Next in line was a girl with long black hair, reaching down to her waist. She had a dark sullen tone to her voice. "Yuri."

Then was a mosey, sweet, looking boy, "Kazuma Hirito!" He sat up stiffly. 

The last one was a red headed, short haired girl, who sat looking out into nothing. "Hana..." 

You spoke up, "Nice to meet you... I'm, (y/n) (l/n). I look forward to preforming with you!" You smile. You knew you were no stranger to the Theater, being head of the drama department in America, The theater was your second home.

"IF WE PREFORM!!!!" Hero broke out into tears. He then crouched down low, making a dramatic face glaring into space. His voice was deep when he spoke. "Team... Its mission time, the Host Club will pay. But whatever you do, don't interfere. This is between me and Ootori." 'Host Club, but why them? and Ootori, it can't be. But i wouldn't be surprised. Their my famlie's number one competitor, in the Health care business.'

Hero stood, "I will negotiate with President Tamiki, of the host club. No violence, we don't want a repeat of last time, Hana I'm looking at you!" 

Hanna chuckled at the thought, "Host Club Go Boom.... hehehe"

Hero jumped down, "Operation get our play-back is a go! (y/n) come along too, we will need all the man power we can get!"

~~MUSIC ROOM 3~~

The doors slammed open, as Hero and the group walked in a straight line, everyone tried to look as menacing as possible. 

As you all entered there were gasps from the girls and whispers could be heard all around. 

"Its the drama club."

"Remember last time..."

"I can't believe they can show their faces."

A tall boy with blond hair and purple eyes stood from his sitting area, "Ladies, please calm down." The room grew quiet. "Hero, is there some kind of problem?"

"Yeah, there's a problem, Tamiki." Hero's voice was dark and menacing, the kind a villain would talk in to frighten crowds of people. "Can we talk, in private." 'So that's him'

Hero and Tamiki Both walked towards a door in the corner of the room, not taking their eyes off each other. Before Hero went inside, he gave a sharp glare towards, a dark haired boy with glassed, who returned the look back.

Just as the door shut, the boy with glasses stood up, "I apologies ladies, but the Host Club is now closed." His voice was kind but with a dark undertone to it.

The drama club moved away from the door, and made way for a different corner of the room. You stand closest to the door, leaning up against a wall. As the last customer leaves, the door slammed shut. you look around and see everyone has someone to glare at. The tallest boy was having a glare off with Yuri, Mizuki was about ready to punch two redheaded twins, Kazuma was in a fighting stance with a small boy with a bunny, and Hana was trying to intimidate a mirror. 

You were surprised to see Haruihi there calmly sipping tea waiting for this to be over. 

You hear someone stand next to you, you could tell, it was him. You were told to study the family, befor coming to Japan. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. 

"(l/n)." He spoke calmly, with a hint of hatred.

"Ootori." You said in the politest manner possible.

"You should tell your father, to stay in his own country." He grinned.

"You should tell your father, to keep his filthy nose out of other people's business, especially one he knows he can't defeat." You spoke innocently and politely.

"Quite so, just know that I have an police force under my command at any given time." 

You laughed softly, "You really are quite adorable, no wonder you joined the host club!" 

Both of you stood in silent tension. 'God I hate him! The nerve, does he think he could just come up and disrespect me and my family!? I'll teach him a lesson, soon...' 

The tension was broken, by Hero strutting out quite pleased with himself, and Tamiki, looking dead serious. Not turning from the door, Hero spoke.

"Ouran Drama Club, take tonight off. Report back to the theater tomorrow after school. We have a production to put on..." He half smiled evilly.