The Lover Of The Stars (Ouran High School Hostclub Kyoya x Reader)

You open the door to your black limo shamefully, and get out.

You hated being rich yeah, it had perks but it was nothing compared to the downsides. Being the eldest in your family meant, being dragged along to huge parties filled with selfish adults talking about wealth and how to sustain it. It also meant you were the heir to your family business. Your father owned a large hospital and welfare business. The business got so large that their were at least four facilities in each state in America (where you lived before you came to Japan) . Seeing the business opportunity your father moved you and your three younger sisters, Lola 11, Connie 8, and little Sarah 4, to Japan. Your mother sadly passed away three years ago. You missed her very much. She was the heart of your family, after she passed, your father turned cold, only focusing on his work, which left you to care for your sisters, you didn't mind though. They adored you, and looked to you as a mother, seeing them everyday meant the world to you (even if they did piss you off every so often).

"Have a nice day miss (l/n)!" The limo driver, Francis, calls to you.

"Francis," you look at him disapprovingly, "Call me (y/n)."

"Of course (y/n)." He smiles up at you.

You close the door and brush off your dress. You hated the preppy way it looked; bright yellow. Ugh. It was also not form fitting, but it was the uniform. You take a deep breath and look up. The school was huge and so beautiful. The top of the school, the front fountain, the pullers. They all looked so wonderful. The huge clock tower was-

"Damn it!" You say running inside, class was about to start. "I can't be late on my first day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of breath, you run inside and find an empty seat in the back of the class by the window, and claim it a second before the bell rings.

The boring class starts, you knew all the curriculum, so you decided to look out the window, there was a crystal clear pond, and several cherry blossom trees, letting their pink flowers fall to the ground. It was so peaceful.

You saw a boy... Wait? Is that a girl dressed in a boys uniform? You stair intently at the boy/girl running inside, when a note in passed on your table.

"New girl,

Hello new girl! I'm Hero Kukari, to your left,"

You look to your left, and at the seat was a cute looking boy with brown hair and greasy eyes, he smiled at you and motioned for you to keep on reading the note.

"I just couldn't stop staring at you when you came in. So I thought to myself 'Hero, what is wrong with this new girl?' And then it came to me! You are giving off an aura of theatrical beauty! I observe you more, and the beauty in your face, reminded me so much of the lead Helena in a Mid Summers Night dream, by: William Shakespeare. And that happens to be the Drama club's (in which I am the president of) next play! I just wanted to say that auditions are today after school in our converted theater! If you don't come and audition I will just have to make you!

Parting is such sweet sorrow, Hero."

At the bottom of the paper was a crude drawing of a dinosaur.

You looked at this kid who was smiling as if saying: "Will you do it?"

You looked at him with unsure eyes telling him: "It's my first day and things are going a bit fast. I don't think I can."

He chuckles and claps his hands together in delight.

'I don't think he gets it' you think to yourself.
The bell rings signaling the end of class, students pack their bags and start to leave for their next class as Hero walks up to your desk.
"Like I said, auditions are today! See you there!" He grins.
"Wait!" He walks away, and your left alone with a stupid look on your face.
"Great..." You mumble to yourself.