9⇒letters & cries

Start from the beginning

please no hayden.....

johnnyorlando: why?
haydensummerall: john. from now on, stay away from annie.

while reading that i felt like i'm broke into pieces and feel like i want to die. fine. i'll stay away from her. for good. i sighed and prepare for my things and put it on my backpack. i went to the bathroom to take a bath.

after taking a bath i wore a black hoodie and jeans. before i go i get papers, envelope, and a pen. i sat down and wrote letters for them.

hey annie,

i know you're not gonna forgive me for what i did, but i'm sorry. i'm sorry for making you be like this. i'm sorry for being myself. i'm sorry for everything. i want to talk to you but i can't for some matters you don't need to know. i hope you'll be okay, please be strong. take care okay? i love you so much and i'll miss you. bye.

-johnny

hey hayden,

so hi. i hope you're doing fine. can i just have one favor?
please take care of annie..
please.
but if you're wondering if i really told annie??
hayden.. i really didn't tell her.. but honestly, it was my fault she was crying the whole day.
hayden, please. for me? take care of her. she has a pure heart and doesn't deserve to be hurt. i'll be staying away from her. but please, please take care of her. bye.

-johnny

hey lauren,

so you're wondering why i wrote this?
i just wanna write a lil goodbye letter for you all. i'm just gonna be out for a week. lauren, i appreciate your advices and all your tips. i'm so lucky to have you as my sister and my bestfriend. please don't be mad i did this. tell mom, dad, maddie and darian i'll be out for a week. i'll miss you. bye. i love you lauren.
-johnboi

i wrote my name on the last letter as i put them on my bag. i slid lauren's letter on her room so she could see it. after giving her letter i climbed out of the window not knowing my family where am i going. i then look back at my home. i'm gonna miss them.

i began walking to annie's house. i knocked on their door and hayley opened it.

hayley

"uh hey hayley"

what, johnny's here? woah..

"hey.."

"is a-annie there?"

"y-yeah she is! upstairs.. she seems like crying all day.. and i.. guess you too.."

"yeah.. but it's fine haybug, thanks! can you take me to her room?"

“s-sure! follow me..”

johnny

i started going up to her room and before knocking, i breathe nervously. i then started knocking the door.

"annie??"

she wasn't answering. but i hear sobs and mumbles inside. oh no i hurt her so much...

"annie open up.. please..i wanna talk to you.."

then i didn't hear any sobs nor mumbles. i see the doorknob turns and saw her. her makeup ruined because of her crying all day, her hair unfixed. like i wanna hug her and really want to apologize.

annie

i always knew it was him. it was him who i love. it's johnny. not hayden or someone. with hayden, it was normal being with him. but with johnny, it always had a spark between us. but what he did. it hurts. it hurts to see him being hurt.

i cried all day in my room not going out, i don't wanna eat today. he even hurt me! he did that because of me! he did it--

knock knock

wait....

knock knock

"annie.."

knock knock

"annie open up... please.. i wanna talk to you.."

i don't even know who it is but i opened it.

i thought it was hayley. but it isn't.

"j-johnny??"

•••
oh my god.

too much drama lmao

this book is gonna finish, sOOnErST

press the star down below to vote!

thank you for 448 reads! ❤️