chapter 2

Damian was eleven now . He still missed her . He looked at her birthday certificate with a sad smile. Her name was draped across the paper . Yasmin lily al-ghul. He had took months picking the name . He even was considering naming her after his mother . Yet he decided against it after the words she had said when he asked advice on naming her, just after he had delivered . "It doesn't matter she's not alive anyway so she has no use to me " Damian has never spoke to her since . The memory still stung . Damian may not have ever been close to his mother but he never expected her to be THAT cruel . He snapped back to reality when his father walked in without knocking ..... Again .
I panicked and stuffed the birth certificate under my pillow .
"Um .... Father . Hello ."
"Hello Damian . What was that piece of paper ?"
"N-nothing"
"Okay then "
Bruce was sceptical .
~2 years later~
"Bye Damian !"
Jon yelled from the porch .
They had just finished having their second sleepover and Damian was tired . The Kent's woke up way too early for his liking and they enjoyed family activities .... Which Damian did not .
"Goodbye Kent "

Damian stepped into the limo expecting him to be the only one in the large black vehicle . Instead he was greeted with his 3 morons of a brother .

"Hey demon "
Jason said with a smirk .

"Why are you here Todd . In fact why are you all here ?"

"We came so we can show you the suprise when we get to the manor ."
Dick said with a beaming smile .

"Why would I want a suprise.  I will know what it is at the end so what is the point of keeping the information from me . "

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

When Damian had arrived at the manor he found himself wearing a pink blindfold and standing Infront of the room located next to his room . Once Grayson had taken the blindfold of Damian saw what was inside .then.....................

...... He broke down .