part 4

If response is good thenI will continue otherwise I will discontinue

She lost in her own thoughts. After some time

She gets up from her place and goes to to beside him again ..and slowly keeps her gold chain in his bag. Unknowing to him.

"why you came here again " he said..

"my choice who are you to ask me " she said. and she started checking something there by pushing him.

"Ok do what you want " he said .

"Show me you bag " she said to him.

"what the hell " he said.

His friends all are sleeping because it was 11:25pm..

"because you robbed my golden chain " when you pulled me inside the train.

"shut up why I will rob your chain " he asked .

"Because you are interested in me. So you robbed my chain then. You will make excuse of it and try to talk to with me .then shall we friends then after some days I love you. This is what your mentality . I know it very well. " she said .

"Shut up " he shouts his all friends wakes up suddenly. .

"dont shout. I wanna check your bag now that's it " she shouts at him.

“if you touched my bag then I will kill you “ he said.

“ohho really then I am right that you only robbed my chain .so you are not leaving me to check your bag “ she said.

“Listen I  did not took your chain ok. So I will not leave you to  check my bag “ he said .

“So you are robber “ she shouts.

“give your bag let her check. If she did not get her chain in your bag then we will take care of her “ suraj said ( shivayas  friend )
“ok “ he said and given his bag to her

She started checking. She slowly takes her chain out of his bag.

“See here its there. You are robber ok. Who knows you wanted to rob everything which is here. So I will call police now  only and I will inform to them that you are thief. And then you will go police station and they will teach you lesson.” She says .

All his friend were shock.

“wait wait first of all I don’t know you have jewellers and second thing I don’t. Care about this gold and all say me if you want I will give 1 kg gold ok. “ he said .

“Yeah you will give 1 kg good because you are thief  you did so much rob. So you have so much money and jewelleries to give me right “ she said .
“Ye hello what rubbish you are talking first of all. This is reserved coach. Actually you should not come in this coach its just for my friends and for me because I owned this coach till I reach Mumbai. And second you are simply fighting with me ok. You got your chain now. Let me leave me to sleep ok good night “ he said and starts to go. But she hold his hand.

“Who said you to hold me my hand and pull me inside your coach.. You did it ok so there is no my fault “ she says

“ok ok sorry I for helping you. Thanks for crating this problem “ he said .

“ok leave it but say me why you robbed my chain.” She asks him again.

“i didn’t “ he said.

“Ok but how its came in your bag.”  She asked .

“who knows I was just sitting here.”he said in irritated tone .

“Shall I tell you “ she said.

“You know “ he asked in confuse. Every one looks at her .

“April fool” she shouts .

“shut up. What the hell you did. Who taught you manners. Are you out of your mind. Do you know you disturbed to everyone. Actually who the hell are you to do April fool to us. You are no one just stay away from us ok .I just helped you don’t take advantage of it. He shouts at her.

Her eyes filled with tears.

“I am.sorry “ she said and starts to leave. But he held her hand.

“April fool actually what you done na that is not real April fool. But what I done to you its April fool because you reacted opposite to me. I shouted at you. You started crying .but in your case you made me thief but I did not get scared so only you are fool “he said .
“Whatever everyone became fool .come let’s sleep “ suraj said and and all went to sleep.
He left her hand.

“you sleep here. You don’t have place I will sleep up “ he said .

“It’s ok you sleep .I am not sleepy “ she said she goes.

She goes and stand near the door of train. Seeing outside
He too follows her

“sorry for shouting at you. I just did some fun don’t waste tears on simple matters “ he said standing behind her..

“no I am not upset nor crying I just fooled you. You too did the same” he says.

“ok baba leave it” he said .

“I don’t know this coach is reserved in next stop I will go passenger coach.

“are you taking my words serious. I just joked don’t take it seriously ya “ he said.

“But I did wrong I came in this reserved coach so I should go. Anyways thanks for helping me” she said.

“ok you said thanks so stay in this coach only. And I reserved this coach for 15 members but only 13 members are here so you are one in that no need to change coach ok.” He said

“But “

“ no more talks about this just come and sleep” he said

“ok “ she said and went and sat on  the seat.

“good night “he said and he slept

Later at 3 am .
He wakes up from the sleep. Train had stopped in one stop.

“Where is she. Her bag is here but where is she “ he said himself. Because anika was missing..

“I think she is washroom “ he said himself and waits for her . 2 minutes later train to starts to move. but she did not came back yet .

“Why you are awake “ suraj asked him.

“ohh simply I got up “ he said.

“Ohh that girl did not came yet “ Suraj asked .

“where is she “ he asked him

“she said she was hungry so she went to bring biscuits. But now train moving I think she missed the train “ suraj said.
Suddenly shivaya  ran and jumped outside the train..

Sorry for this boring update I was busy from last 4 days. Because of some functions in house.

I don't what I written actually.

Love you all
   Kavita

.