chapter 8:Don't mess with the dark lord's plan

Dahlia has had a lot of patients over her thousand years of living,but they have never been spread this thin.

It has been about 3 months since she discoverd that Hope wasn't the first born,and it has been extremely difficult to even get within five-hundred feet of Pandora.

The Wiccas have put up every boundary spell imaginable,and it doesn't help that the Mikaelsons have gotten to Pandora before she did.It looks like Dahlia is going to have to go a different route.

MEANWHILE............

Deep down where hopes and dreams come to die sat a dark figure that was restlessly tapping his foot along his polished marbel floors.

His hands pressed together as if he was in a silent prayer.

Lucifer was greatly annoyed how dare that nature witch attempt to harm and steal his betrothal's power.He'd be damned if all his planning went down the drain.

He needed a new plan,and it begins with the little heretic that everyone is making a fuss over.

Lucifer laid back on his Alaskan king sized bed that was fitted with burgundy silk sheets and blankets closed his eyes and started to astral project himself to Pandora's bedroom.

Pandora was sleeping soundly with her thumb half way in her mouth.

"Pandora....Pandora wake up."Lucifer said as loudly as he could without alarming anyone else in the house.

Pandora eyes slowly started to open and she yawned.When her eyes focused on who woke her from her sleep she got excited.

"Hi Lu-Lu!"Pandora nearly screamed.

"Shhh you don't want to wake anyone do you?"Lucifer asked and Pandora giggled trying to keep quiet.

"Pandora we have to talk and it has to be quick cause I can't be here long."

So Pandora sat and listened very intently to every word Lucifer said.

"You understand?"Lucifer asked Pandora nodded.

"Remember you can't tell anyone not even your mother,but Cain already knows ok."

"Ok i'll be ready."

"Alright I have to go now."

"What no don't go."Pandora said Lucifer chuckled

"Don't worry you'll see me again soon."and with that he was gone.

Pandora just stood there staring in the spot Lucifer just disappeared from.She was use to the dark lord visiting her now his monstress goat like appearance no longer scared her.

Pandora yawned and got back into bed hugging her blanket to her chest repeating the spell Lucifer taught her over and over in her head like a mantra,and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Sorry this chapter is much shorter than my other ones but Pandora's time as a smart toddler will soon be coming to an end after Dahlia is delt with im going to supernaturally age her up on her next birthday she is part vampire after all.