𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝘆

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Few days ago, he was eating this same smelling creature which was hunted by the wolves. I wonder if this creature is would taste the same as before...yumm it was tasty.

He moved closer to the box and felt the litter box. Slowly opening the lid, he extended his hand to touch the creature lying there. The creature moved slightly but didn't run away. It felt so soft and smooth. Mmmm must be delicious...

Oh no! The big bad wolf just touched me...
Flossy was so scared that the wolf was going to kill her but soon realized it couldn't. Because when she purred the wolf didn't react which meant only one thing. It was a baby wolf. Which meant he couldn't hear, see or speak. Just smell.

Relieved she decided to move his hand from her body which was caressing her.
Ahhh seriously wolfie! How dare you touch my furry body! Don't you have any shame? Or do you not know that it tickles...ughhh move your filthy hands off me already you dirty wolf. I just cleaned myself!!!! Flossy thought and tried to step out of the box only to end up rolling down on the wet floor along with the box.

Oh no...this is worse. I'll be colder now...

Zion couldn't understand what just happened. After shoving the thought of eating this creature away from his head for some unknown reason he thought of making this creature his friend instead.
So he was caressing the smooth cottony body of this very tiny creature when suddenly it jumped and went tumbling down on the floor with the box.

Ah I thought everyone liked when someone caressed their skin...including me. I want nothing more than to go back and crawl into my mom's arms who would caress me to sleep. So then why did she run away when all I wanted to do was caress her body and make her feel good because she was shivering?

Flossy was drenched by the time she could get up and find a dry place. Every step she took soaked her more and more and the fact that she couldn't see anything made her angry and more upset.
Where are you mommy?

After strolling here and there at last her tiny head collided against a strong wall. Only it wasn't a wall because her tiny hand touched the wall and felt it was warm and soft with a little bit of fur.

Ah it is wolfie! She thought, her teeth chattering and immediately hugged him hoping he would understand that she needed protection from the rain and cold.

When Flossy hugged Zion, his first instinct was to pick her up and wrap her in his arms. She was adorable, tiny and felt damn good but then he realized she was totally soaked in the rain and would be sick and soon die.

That thought made him sad and for the first time in his life he felt so helpless and didn't know what to do. All he wanted was to take care of his first friend.
So he started licking her to make her warm and cozy and when she stopped shivering, he wrapped her bringing her close to his chest and sat down on the wet floor.

I will endure any rain, cold and thunderstorm to save you little one, Zion thought and then fell asleep.

The next day Zion woke up to a soft snoring sound. Flossy was sleeping in his arms, her heart beating softly.
He was hungry once again and realized that she must be hungry as well.
So he decided to go outside and hunt.

It had stopped raining and he felt the floor was dry. So slowly he placed Flossy on the floor and went out.

When Flossy woke up, she felt the cold floor beneath her. Did wolfie leave already?
Sighing, she scratched her back with her tiny little paws and once again cleaned herself. Then she smelt something. FOOOOD!

Zion came back and together they enjoyed a wonderful meal without knowing what it was that he killed. Well as long as it tasted good nobody was complaining....