New school, New life, New start

Hana's POV

"Hey, Leo will the other kids like me?" I ask my big brother.
"Yeah, obviously why would you ask such a question?" Questioned Leo with a look and sound of concern in his face and voice.
"It's nothing, I just want them not to hate me because then that would lead to bullying-"

"Hana"

"then that can lead to fighting-"

"Hana?"

" then that leads to-"

"HANA!"

I was cut before I can finish my sentence.

"What?" I ask a bit scared that Leo raised his voice at me because he almost never does that.

"Your starting to doubt yourself and if you start to doubt yourself you start to panic and if you keep panicking you get panic attacks and when that happens you collapse," Leo said trying to tell me to stop.

"Oh sorry, Leo I just want them to like us because if they don't they'll...they'll-" I was cut off again.

"Hey it's okay Hana they're going to like us and if they don't, they don't okay," Leo says trying to calm me from my panicked ramblings.

"Okay then Leo I'll stop but make sure to be by my side okay I don't like it when I'm alone," I ask Leo

"Like hell, I'll leave your side. Hana Amayo you're stuck with me whether you like it okay not, okay?" Leo says to reassure me.

"Okay tell," I say with a closed-eyed smile.

"Here take my hand this way I don't lose you," Leo says sticking his hand out for me to grab.
I look at his hand then at Leo then at his hand again then at Leo. I decided then that, no matter what happens I know Leo will always be by my side, that he will always be there for me. I grab his hand and smile.

"Let's go okay if we don't hurry up we'll be late," I tell Leo as I pull on his hand motioning him to hurry his pace.

"Okay okay just don't pull too hard," Leo says
I laugh at his joke and soon were running to get to school still holding each other's hand, making sure we don't let go and lose each other.

Saiki's POV

'Well another day in my disastrous Life, I wish just that of these days I can go to school without being bombarded by any of those idiots'

"Hey did you hear we're getting two new transfers today" person A says

"Really, Ooo I hope it's two hot girls" person B says

"I hope they both boys" person C says

'What new transfers I hope they're both boys' person D thinks.

'Really new transfers?, I thought after  Toritsuka and kebayas, they think twice then to get there hopes up with these new two' I thought. Not really thrilled about the idea of two new nuisances.

" I heard that they transferred from South Korean," says person E.

"Really!?" Says person F.

"I heard that it's a girl and a boy," person G says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wow, a boy and a girl!" Says person H surprised by the new piece of information.

'Honestly, I couldn't care less if it was boy-boy or girl-girl it's all the same to me' I thought waiting for the teacher to come in and quite them down.