We Do What We Want To (Sleeping with Sirens fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"Wanna go to the arcade?" I ask.

"Sure." she says as she gets ready. I pull some boots on and walk out the door with Evie. "I love the arcade." Evie says as we load into the car.

"Me too." I agree while turning on the radio.

"I love this song!" Evie and I say at the same time. We start to loudly sing along. "Tell me, did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights are faded, and that heaven is over rated?" we sing along to the Train song playing through the speakers. We pull up to the arcade and sign in for laser tag. We put coins in the tekken machine and start playing.

"I will kick your ass!" I say.

"In your dreams!" Evie challenges. We start beating each others player up and after a few minutes, game over. "I won!" Evie says.

"Here is your reward." I laugh and give her five skittles out of my bag.

"Yay!" she says as she throws them in her mouth. I buy a churro and start eating it. "Churro!" Evie and I say. We walk around playing games for a while. "Jinx." Evie suddenly says. Just then I am greeted by a bitchy, annoying voice.

"Oh, hello Jinx!" Rosie says. Rosie is the queen bitch of the school. Just then, I notice Adam, my ex boyfriend, having her arm around her.

"Yeah, I'm with Adam now. Problem?" she said, rubbing it in my face. Adam cheated on me about a month ago. "Nah. I'm done with this churro, want these left overs too?" I ask. Evie stands there smirking.

"Aren't you upset?" Rosie asks.

"Nope. When I was young, my parents taught me to give my old things to the less fortunate." I say. Adam and Rosie look at me, stunned. I have never really stood up to Adam, let alone Rosie. I smirk and grab Evies hand. "Bye guys." I say, blowing a kiss for good measure. Adam pretends to catch it. I frown and roll my eyes.

"Whoa! They were shocked!" Evie says.

"Yeah." I say and laugh. "Ready to head back?" I ask.

"Sure." she says as we start walking towards the car. As we sit in the car, Evie looks at me. "So whats this whole thing with Kellin?" she asks suddenly. I bite my lip.

"I already told you. We were super close, then he moved, and he didn't reply to anything. End of story." I say. She nod's, understanding I don't like the subject. We get inside and Evie opens her laptop once we sit down.

"Can I stay another night?" she asks. I nod and put my feet up. I hear her click and then her eyes widen. "Um, Jinx, have you seen this?" she asks. I look at the computer. "Sleeping with Sirens" it reads. I look at the music video being played. "That looks just like-" she is cut off by the doorbell.

"Kellin." I finish as I walk towards the door. I open the door. I front of me stands a smallish, but still taller then me, boy with long black hair and bluish eyes. Evie comes behind me and looks between me and the boy. At first I don't recognize him.

"Hey." he says shyly. I gasp and Evie looks at me knowingly.

"Actually, my mom probably needs me, see you later Jinx." she smiles. I shoot her a 'what the fuck' look and she mouths sorry.

"Kellin." I gasp. Anger suddenly fills me. "What do you want?" I ask as I walk away from the door, leaving it open for him to come in. Just then, my mom walks in.

"Kellin?" she asks, almost dropping her stuff. She sets it down on the table and walks over. "Kellin! We missed you so much!" she says, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you guys so much!" he says, hugging her back.

"Apparently that's not much." I say under my breath.

"What?" my mom asks.

"Nothing." I reply. Kellin looks at me, eyes filled with sadness and regret. I knew instantly he caught what I said. I bite my lip and look to my mom. "I'm going upstairs." I say and run up the stairs. I flop on my bed and sigh. I lay there for a few minutes and finally hear the door click. I am guessing it is my mom coming to talk to me.

"Jinx." a voice says in a whisper. I look up to find Kellin, leaning against the door.

"What?" I say. He walks over and sits on the bed. Eight years ago, I would have jumped on his back and ordered a piggy back ride. But that was eight years ago. He lays back, plopping next to me.

"Kellin, you can stay here for a while." My mom says smiling, popping her head through the door.

"Thank you." Kellin says and smiles at her. She closes the door.

"Why didn't you ever reply?" I ask. He sighs and turns on his side to face me.

"I-I don't know. We moved again, then my mom disconnected my phone because I got in trouble, then came high school, then came the band, it was just.. hard." he said. I knew Kellin too well. I knew he wasn't telling me something. Night has already settled over and the room is kind of dark. I turn a lamp on and Kellin looks at me.

"You are eye raping me." I say carelessly.

"Sorry I- , it's just.. you look so different." he says. I nod. God, how awkward. I look over and find Kellin asleep. I eventually fall asleep, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY GUYS

I have alot of fun writing this... and i love Kellin Quinn :3 lol

I promise to make a cover soon :o It's all kind of coming together right now

Please comment, fan, and vote my lil Toxic Dreamers c:

Love you guyyss :D