Bling

BBB (bling bling boy) now has a cat but it's not regular cat. It's mittens (you'd understand if you watched the show). One day bbb was very horny. He was looking at very sexy images of Johnny so he started jacking off.right in the middle of it mittens came into the room. bbb?!? It's not what it looks like. Mittens hoped up but it wasn't mittens...  it was just mittens. He hoped on his chowd on started going up and down. After 15 minutes he cums. Then mittens does the "snake eater". After like 10 minutes he cums. Then bling bling boy does him doggy style. Before I do it call me daddy says bling bling boy. Ok said mittens. Then 20 minutes of pounding later he cums. Then bling bling boy starts sucking his dick. His tiny cat dick. They do it for 10 minutes and cums every where. Meow says mittens. That was a lot fun. Then mittens leaves and bling bling boy cleans up.but later mittens gets horny and go back at it for 4 hours. There's cum every where. BBB is pleased. Then that old dude wait give me a second to google... his name is Albert. Now Albert joins and another 2 hours and the room is just filled with cum. Albert gives bling bling boy his number and then they clean the room. Next character is johnnys mom.