We steadied our breathing, her face still in my neck, my arms still wrapped around her middle.

"You're amazing, baby," I whispered, rubbing her hair gently.

She bit down on her lip against my skin. "I could sit like this all day."

"Oh, you mean with my cock inside of you?" I chuckled out, my hand rubbing over the length of her hair still.

She pressed a kiss to my neck. "I'm not sure how to get out of this p-position."

I lifted her off of me and she sucked in a breath, making me gently lay her on her side of the bed.

I rubbed her cheek before getting out of the bed, walking into the bathroom with an accomplished smile on my face.

~*~

Alexis

"Thanksgiving break is coming up," Mom said, smiling a welcoming smile.

"Yeah, about that," I said, shrugging out of my coat.

She just placed her hands on her hips.

Milo cocked an eyebrow up at me, grinning.

"Did you age five years since I saw you last?" I asked, rubbing the top of his head.

He grimaced and pulled his head away from me, making me laugh.

"About Thanksgiving?" Mom asked, looking at me as she stirred her mashed potatoes around.

"Well, you're so aware that gram and gran don't like me," I deadpanned.

"Alexis, they love you."

"Fred offered to take me to Barcelona with him."

"I love Alexis's bargaining chips to be able to bang Fred for a solid week," Milo chuckled out, making me roll my eyes.

"He's my boyfriend, that's what we do," I said, grinning at him, "when you grow a penis, you'll be able to do that, too."

I patted his shoulder and he just looked at Mom. "She's a bitch."

"Milo!"

"Oh, I've never been called that before," I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't tease your brother, Alexis," Dad said, his eyes glued to me as he walked into the kitchen.

"She said when I grow a penis, like I don't already have one," Milo said.

"Okay, grow a pair, how about that?" I deadpanned, "I thought puberty was supposed to help you grow up, not down?"

"Alexis," Dad said, his head cocked over.

I just leaned against the counter. "I'm sure you heard my proposition."

"I didn't," he said, "what was it?"

"I want to go to Barcelona for Thanksgiving break."

"And I'm assuming Fred has nothing to do with this?" He asked, smiling over at me.

"Well, you didn't let me finish," I quietly admitted, biting down on my lip.

Dad just looked over at me, leaning against the counter.

"His grandparents are billionaires, there's enough room in that house for us to have separate rooms."

"I'm not worried about separate rooms, I know what goes on between you two," he said, "Alexis, your grandparents."