- "If that doesn't work, I thought we could go back to where I used to be." –Emori whispered next to me, almost unsure, as if asking for permission.

- "You should go wherever you are safe, it's not worth it... staying here just because we are."

- "What about you?"

- "I can't leave. Lila... I have to take care of her." –I looked at them- "I have to ask you not to tell anyone about her, please."

- "Your secret's safe with us."

- "You're afraid they'd hurt her?" -Murphy asked me as I nodded thankfully at Emori.

- "After everything that happened with Pike, I have trust issues regarding Skaikru, yes."

- "We won't say anything."

- "You both get ready to leave." –I tried to open the door of the house but it was locked from inside so I took a deep breath, trying to calm down- "I'll deal with this and, if you go back to Arkadia, I'll see you there; if you leave somewhere else, I just hope you'll be happy and safe, maybe I'll even go out to find you once shit calms down here and I...."

- "If we don't go to Arkadia," –Emori placed a hand on my shoulder- "I'll make sure to leave word of where we are going for you."

- "I owe you."

- "You don't." –she chuckled.

- "For taking care of Murphy." –I smiled- "He's family, I don't have much of that now."

- "Aww, Sam...." –Murphy placed his arm around me- "You're family too."

- "Ugh, next time I'll just whisper things to Emori." –I chuckled- "Go and, please, stay safe."

- "You too."

After Murphy and Emori left, I faced the door once again. If she's dead too, I'm really going to leave... I don't wanna hurt anyone just because they are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Which was the main reason I didn't want Murphy and Emori there with me; I'd been lacking in my ability to deal with rage and exploiting was more than an option at this point. Alright, Sam, deep breaths and... I tried the doorknob one more time just in case, still not opening.

- "Lila!" –I yelled as I knocked on the door- "Lila, it's Sam!" –no answer- "I'm coming in, alright? Get away from the door if you're there!"

I mean, how hard can it be to kick down the door, right? Well, apparently, harder than anticipated. I kicked the door, slammed my whole body weight against it, but it didn't even creak. God, Sheda, you had to have the strongest door in the city too, or what? I grunted in annoyance, moving back as much as I could in the narrow alley to get a running start once more when someone grabbed me by the arm.

- "You're going to break something."

- "Are you here to be of any assistance or to tell me about that offer?"

- "Allow me."

I crossed my arms over my chest, clearly unamused for I didn't think he'd manage to open it in one trial; but he did and turned to look at me, moving his arm in front of me, offering me to go in first.

- "You only got it open because I did all the work." –I rubbed my arm- "Now, what do you want?"

- "You're not safe here... yet."

- "Have I ever been safe here, Ulger?" –I moved towards the house -not expecting an answer for I didn't need it- stepping over the door as he tried to follow me inside- "No, you aren't coming in."