Garima: Arnav bituwa... You must be very confused hearing all these... You might not agree that your own jijaji has done something like this but you could ask anyone in our street... They all knew about Shyam...

She then, held his palm and continued...

Garima: we didn't want to say all these to Anjali bitiya but if you feel that she should know, then go ahead... but you need to be very careful bituwa... Anjali bitiya might not take it... Stay with her and be her support if you ever disclose all these to her...

Khushi: Amma, it's okay... Arnavji has better ways to protect his di... (she taunted reminding him their marriage...)

She gave a glance to Arnav who couldn't even meet Khushi's gaze now...

Buaji: Khushi, take Arnav bituwa to your room... He couldn't digest all these truths that soon... So, take care of him...

Saying that, Buaji and Garima left to kitchen thinking Khushi could comfort Arnav... But as soon as they left, Khushi gave a quick glance to Arnav and moved to her room ignoring Arnav completely... Arnav just replayed every word said by Buaji which pointed towards only one thing... Khushi was innocent... Realization hit him and he ran towards Khushi's room...

***

Arnav entered Khushi's room and was confused to see her packing their bags...

Arnav(moving towards her): Khushi... (he called her softly)

Khushi didn't turn her head... Instead, she continued packing their clothes...

Arnav gulped seeing her... What should he do now?? The great Arnav Singh Raizada who knew how to solve every problem in business couldn't even understand this problem properly... this time, Khushi spoke interrupting his own thoughts...

Khushi: we should be leaving in an hour... (she said plainly)

Arnav was surprised seeing her all calm... He was waiting to hear her part... to hear her voice... to hear her scolding him and taking out all her frustration... but no... She just kept silent... and this silence was not at all helping... it was worse...

Khushi packed everything and zipped their bags... She turned around and started walking towards the door when she felt Arnav's hold on her arm...

Arnav: Khushi, listen to me once... I never thought.... (but he couldn't continue further as Khushi cut his words in middle)

Khushi(cutting his words in middle): Could you please leave my hand, Mr. Raizada... (she said without any expression on her face)

Arnav: Khushi, whatever happened.... (he again tried but of no use)

Khushi came out of his hold using her other palm to separate herself from him...

Khushi: I don't care what happened or what made you turn out so harsh towards me... nor do I want to listen it from your mouth... Let's just pack our bags and leave from here...

Saying that, Khushi left the room while Arnav stood there watching her back... He should talk with Khushi and sort this out, he thought... but only if he would have known that it was not so easy...

***

Arnav and Khushi sat in the car after bidding bye to the Guptas and taking their blessings... Garima asked Khushi to take care of Arnav and finally, Arnav started his car... Both of them stayed silent... While Arnav tried to steal few glances of Khushi, she turned her head in the other direction and glanced out of the window... After a while, she leaned on the same window and closed her eyes... She could only remember the hurtful words said by Arnav... How could he accuse her in such a cheap way?? And there she thought that he loves her... Tears rolled down her cheeks though she didn't want them to... Reminding herself that she shouldn't fall weak or cry for Arnav, she wiped her tears immediately...