Prologue

Hii frnds, many of you had asked me to write a sequel to SAATH HOON TERE, so here it is. Hope you guys like it. 

"Mr Raizada you have to do this". commissioner said

"But sir how c..can I"  he said when his eyes turn moist. 

"you have to Mr. Raizada or else I will ask DSP Mehra to arrest her. she had to be arrested".  

"Nnoo.." Arnav shakes his head.".I will do it.." he said gulping his tears..

commissioner too felt pity for him seeing his state. 

"papa..".little Ashi whined in her mother's arms..

khushi rubbed her back and kissed her cheek."papa will come soon bacha.."

suddenly the door bell rang. 

"see papa comes". she makes Ashi lay on the cradle and rushed to open the door. 

"Arnavji...why didn't you pick up my call...Ashi was crying for you.".but she stopped seeing his serious expression. 

"what happend Arnavji.." his sun glass covered his expressive eyes making her unable to read them.

But seeing his facial expression she is sure that he is trying hard to not to breakdown. 

She cupped his cheek ignoring the officers behind him. "what happend arnavji..".

Arnav gulped the lump from his throat. "Mrs. Raizada you arrested for the murder of karan Mehra.".he said plainly. 

khushi stumbled back and looked at him with painful eyes.."ww..what..I don't even know who is he. why would I kill him". she asked him. 

Arnav fists his hands making his nails pierce on his skin. "we have the evidence. please corporate with us". he said with downcast eyes. he don't have the courage to look at her painful form. 

khushi nodded her head. "Maya."..she called. 

Maya comes there running.."yes madam.."

"please look after Ashi.." she said in a composed voice. 

And walked towards Arnav.".let's go sir..."

Arnav felt like dying at the moment rather that to hurt khushi. But he had to do this. He needs to prove her innocence..if he doesn't obey the words the commissioner this case will handover to someone else...he can't allow that..what if they mistreat his wife. making his heart steel he led khushi to their jeep.