Chapter 3

When I woke up, Liam was gone. I was laying on the couch covered up in a blanket. My eyes were crusted because I cried myself to sleep, I went upstairs to my bathroom to wash my face. I also brushed my hair, because it was a tangled mess. I went back downstairs and into the kitchen, there was a note on the counter

"Hey Kay, Liam said you remembered everything. I made some coffee, me and the boys have a few interviews, we won't be back till around five or six.

Love,

LouBear

I threw the note in the trash and looked at the clock, it was only eleven thirteen. I had about six or seven hours until they got home. I got a bowl and some milk then grabbed the Lucky Charms and poured it in my bowl. I walked over to the couch and turned TV on, I started to watch The Avengers. I was shoveling my cereal in my mouth when my phone started to ring, I looked to see who it was... Louis. I answered.

"Hey Lou"

"Hey, are you doin okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just eatin some cereal"

"Okay, just thought I'd check up on you"

"Thanks Lou, I'm fine"

"Okay, well I gotta go, love you"

"Love you too"

I sat the phone down and started eating my cereal again. When I was done, I put my iPod on the dock and started cleaning the house. I was thinking of Harry the whole entire time I was cleaning.

******

When I finally got done cleaning the house, it was twelve thirty. I grabbed some clothes and got into the shower. I started crying while I was in the shower, I kept replaying in my head what happened with Seth. I love Harry, and he probably thinks I am disgusting because of what happened. I just sat in the shower crying for hours, even when the water got cold. I finally got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I looked in the mirror and saw someone I didn't recognize staring back, my eyes were a dull gray/blue, and I had bags under my eyes. I brushed my hair, dryed, then straightened it. I was wearing a bright red tank and some black sweats. It was now 4:50, jeez, did I really take a shower that long? I sat back down on my bed... the boys should be home in an hour or so. I layed back and just started to cry again, I couldn't even control it. I looked to my right and my razor was sitting on my table.I picked it up and put it to my wrist. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this"

I whispered to myself, then I slit my wrist. Blood started to seep through the cut. I cut a few more times on my left wrist, it didn't even hurt, I was already in to much pain for it to hurt. To be honest, it kind of made me feel a little better, I don't how, but it did.. I started to wipe the blood off when I heard the front door open. I threw my hoodie on and went downstairs.

"Hey guys"

"HEY KALI"

Niall screamed. He ran over to me and picked me up. I started to laugh.

"Hey Niall"

Next it was Zayn who hugged me.

"Hey Kali, I'm glad you're feeling better"

He gave me a weak smile.

"Hey, and me too"

Then Liam, and Harry and finally my brother.

"Kali... why are you wearing a hoodie?

"Because I'm cold"

"It's 73 degrees in here"