Got a Minute?

****(Location: Earth-1610)

Miles's POV

Okay, Let's do this one last time, yeah? For real this time. My name is Miles Morales, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for like 2days I have been the one and only Spider-Man. I think you know the rest; I finished my essay, saved a bunch of people, got hit by a drone, I did this with my dad, 

 I think you know the rest; I finished my essay, saved a bunch of people, got hit by a drone, I did this with my dad, 

Met my roommate finally, slapped a sticker where my Dad is gonna never find it. And when I feel alone, like no-one understands what I am going through; I remember my friends who get it. I never thought I will be able to do any of this stuff, but- I can. Anyone can wear the mask; You could wear the mask. If you didn't know that before, what would you be now. Sounds Spider-Man, and I'm not the only one, not by a long shot.

Now, Back to the story.

TPP

Miles finally fell on his bed after a long night of being Spider-Man. He just put on his headphones and Sunflower blasted through them calming him down.

Needless to say I 'm keeping her check

She was all bad-bad, Never the less

Callin' it quits now, baby I 'm a wreck

And then he heard it, "Miles", it felt like Gwen's voice- he thought he was imagining it. But then he heard it again, he couldn't mistake her voice. His eyes snapped open and saw a familiar swirl of colours before him and then his eyes fell on her.

"Miles!! You got a minute?" said the familiar blonde girl who was South-African but had no accent because she was raised here

Miles smiled at her; he didn't expect to see her so soon again.

****(Location: Earth- 65)

It's only been two days, she knew it. But then she stared at the 'Pen' shaped device again which she held in her hand right now. She had grabbed it at the Alchemax facility back in Miles' dimension back when she infiltrated it. It looked like something important to her back then but it wasn't until last night when she realized what it actually was.

//Last Night//

She had pressed a button on the device and the familiar swirl of colours of an interdimensional portal ripped open in front of her. It wasn't a giant portal that was opened by the super collider underneath Brooklyn in Miles' world and the portal wasn't sucking her in like it had done earlier. Instead it looked like just a pathway to another dimension. She had realized it was a miniature collider or something and shut it off quickly. She was scared to death that she might have done something that might affect the multiverse.

//Present//

She stared at the 'Pen' at present, thinking hard, trying to decide what to do. She hasn't noticed any anomalies since that little incident last night which meant this device didn't affect the whole multiverse but only opened a pathway to certain dimensions. Could that be it, could she see him again? Miles' was her only friend in two years after Peter's death, she wanted to see him again. Finally giving in to her heart's desires she opened a portal to Miles' dimension.