Stony: Cuddling

~Tony's (IM) pov~

I walked out the lab after about five hours of work. I went to the washroom to wash off. Then I went to the living room to find Steve. I walked passed Peter's room when I heard loud snoring. I looked in to see Wade and Peter sleeping together. I rolled my eyes before closing the door and walking to the living room.

I stop at the doorway and see Steve sitting on the couch with a book in his hands. I started to walk over to him when I was hit with a gush of cold air. I shivered as the cold air continued to flow. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I was sitting kind of close to Steve but not enough to touch him.

I decided I wanted to be closer. I shuffled on the couch until I was right beside him and our arms were touching. He must of felt how cold my skin was because he jumped a little. "Tony?!" he yelled, both surprised and worried. "Hey." I mumbled.

"Tony. You're freezing!" he shouted picking me up. "Where are you taking me?" I whispered, fighting to stay awake. "Our room." he said, picking up the pace. When we finally got to our room I was almost asleep. He set me on the bed and started to walk away.

"No, stay." I whisper, grabbing his pants. He smiled down at me before climbing under the covers. He pulled me back so my back was on his chest. "Steve?" I whispered, almost fully asleep. "Yes Tony." he answered with a slight chuckle.

"I love you." I said, cuddling up closer to him. "I love you too, now go to sleep." he said, kissing my hair. I smile and fall asleep in Steve's arms.

THE END