*Gift (Raven x Reader x Jasper)

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Raven asks after a moment of just starring at the objects.

"Are these...for us?" You ask, looking up at Jasper. He smirks and takes the opened box back. He reaches in and intertwined between his fingers, he pulls out a peace of jewelry. Woven bracelets with a pendent on each. A pressed flower encased in metal. Raven stares at it as Jasper taker her wrist.

"I know you guys aren't exactly fans of jewelry. But, I wanted to make you something nice." Once its on Raven's wrist, he kneels in front of the bed and places the other on yours. "Its nothing flashy or anything, I just wanted to do something nice for my girls." My girls. The way it rolls of his tongue makes your heart jump. He's so sweet, so loving and caring. You look down at your gift and then back up at Raven. Both of you look a little stunned if not emotionless. "I-If you guys don't like them thats okay, I can always just-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Raven cuts him off.

"We love them!" You cry, wrapping your arms arounf his neck and leaning on him. You catch him off gaurd, and he wobbles on his knees for a moment.

"Wow." He remarks. Raven kneels behind him, and the two of you hold him for a moment. Jasper sighs happily as he reaches an arm around each, and holds you close. "I must be the luckiest man alive with you two." He smiles, holding you. When the moment passes, Raven pulls away first.

"Well, I've got to get back to work. I'll see you guys later. Love you." She says as she stands, turns, and starts walking to the door.

"You're going back to work?" You ask, a little disappointed. The two of you stand to face her.

"I've spent enough time away, Ive got to-"

"You've worked your ass for two days straight, and you're gonna go back?" Jasper asks.

"I have to." She argues.

"Stay. Please," you ask, "just a little longer." You beg, reaching out to pull her back.

"Yeah baby, stay. We'll make it worth it, I promise." Jasper cooes. Reaching out, and pulling her other arm back.

"You've been working so much, some nights its just me and Jasper. And while, I love Jasper too. It just aint the same without you baby." You tell her with a smile. Jasper laughs at your small jab. Raven sighs, and looks away from the two of you for a moment. Then back. She gets that look. That, 'fine' look with a smile. Its your one of your favorite looks. She lets the both of you pull her back into an embrace. You kiss her lovingly in triumph at your success.

You love how hard working Raven is, and how strong she is. But Jasper and you revel in the fact that you can get her to break away from that from time to time. Jasper loves it cuz he loves the three of you being together as the small family you are.

Triumphant in getting Raven to take a vacation day from work, you and Jasper held her close. One of his hands placed firmly on your waist, the other on hers. He leaned in and gave her a sweet lingering kiss. Your hand that rested on her hip beside his, slowly slid to her ass as you kissed her neck. That spot that makes her just melt. She let out a soft moan.

"Mmmh frisky tonight, aren't we?" She cooed, pulling away from Jasper's lift. Only for his to replace yours on the other side of her neck while she leaned down and kissed you lovingly. Her kisses are the best. She reached up and cupped the side of your face in the palm of her hand. She'd never admit it, but she can be such a romantic sometimes.

"We missed our Momma bird is all." Jasper purred into her shoulder as his hand gropped her ass and yours. You nodded into her chest, a comforting spot. You listened to Raven's deep chuckle.