*Relax (Jasper x Reader x Raven)

Start from the beginning

"Hussssshhhhh" He cooed, taking you by the ass and sitting you on the table. It was easier for the tall man to kiss you this way. Easier for his hands to roam over your body, and easier for him to take off your clothes. You didnt have the energy to fight it, like you even wanted to in the first place. Every kiss sent a tingling sensation down your neck, and everytime he groped you, you moaned. He smiled into every kiss, enjoying how you responded so eagerly, and wantingly. He took off your pants, ran his hands up and down your legs before taking off your panties. He smiled, and licked his lips. Without even a second to lose, his lips were on you. He sloppoly licked, and sucked. You moaned, and leaned your head back as he worked you.

"Jesus Christ!" Raven shouted, as the doors slid open.

"Oh hey Raven." Jasper pulled away from you.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"I was just helping Y/N relax a little."

"Well, you're not going to help anyone relax like that. Move." Raven pushed Jasper to the side, Jasper's crooked smile widening as he watched Raven. You gasped as Raven started. Already she was incredibly better. She knee just where to lick, where to suck. What to do to make you go crazy. She slid a finger into your now dripping wet pussy, and curled up. You were in a suched a pleasure clouded state, you barley realized that Jasper had climbed up onto the table. He had removed him shirt, and taken how incredibly hard throbbing cock out of his pants. He stood above you, turning your head and pressing his tip against your lips. Without hesitation, you took his cock into your mouth. He gently thrusted into your mouth, as you were too distracted by Raven's incredible talent to do much else. Jasper grunted softly with pleasure, as you moaned from Raven. Pretty soon, you couldn't do anything but let Jasper slowly fuck your mouth while you came around Raven's fingers. Jasper removed himself from your lips, as Raven stood. She was already removing her clothes, as was Jasper. She kissed you, her tongue tracing circles over yours. Hardly any words were exchanged, but Jasper stood between the two of you, allowing you to lick and suck his cock some more. Raven begrudgingly did the same. Jasper gave moans of pleasure before Raven pulled away, the two of them guided you to lay down on the table. Jasper at your hips, and knelt down, and took your legs into his hands. He propped your hips up slightly, just so he could get a better angle. Before you knew it, his cock was sliding into your pussy.

"F-Fuck." He grunted, as he started to pump in and out of you. You whimpered and moaned as Jasper began to fuck you.

"My turn." Raven hummed, now the three of you completely naked, she sat over you. Her pussy perfectly placed above your mouth. She waved herself above you slightly until you took the chance, and started licking at her clit. She moaned softly as you did your best to return the favor. She made you cum, now you were determined to make her cum as well. After all, she deserved relaxation too. It was a little hard at first to concentrate, but with her moans encouraging you, you found the perfect spots. She moaned and whimpered your name as you licked and sucked her as she did you. All the while trying to do this while Jasper's hard cock rammed into you. Your own orgasm was so close, yet again. You whimpered into Raven's wet pussy as you worked her, forcing vibrations through her skin, driving her even more. She cried out in pleasure as she came, allowing some of her own orgasm to splash onto your face. Quickly she crawled down, she she was now facing you. She licked herself off of you before kissing you.

"Me too Jasper." She moan. With an almost surprised look, Jasper pulled himself out of you, forcing you to whimper. You were so close to cumming. He gropped Raven's ass before sliding into her pussy. He waisted no time, before Raven knew it, he was slamming into her. She became a moaning mess above you. You watched her eyes roll back into her head. You reached out and kissed you passionately, letting your hands grope her breasts, and even stroke cirles around her clit. She gasped at that, arched her back, and let her mouth hang open. Within a matter of seconds she came. You kissed her again, she appeared drained almost, letting herseld close her eyes. Suddenly you felt the familiar feeling of Jasper's big hard cock slide back into you. Filling out once again.

"Feel good?" Jasper asked through grunts, still cocky about making Raven cum. He fucked you, hard, and fast. His hips bucking into yours. "F-Fuck I-Im gonna cum!" He cried. You gasped, you were so close, again. You cried out in pleasure as you came around his cock, feeling his member twitch. He didn't have time to pull out. He gripped your hips with everything he had, and came. His mouth hung open, and his body shook as he poured himself into you. You came down from your own high to find Raven climbing off of you, and watching as Jasper emptied himself into you. He cursed your name, and once finished. He looked down at you, and kissed you. He looked up to see Raven, exhausted and satisfied. They looked down at you, breathing heavily, and with hodded eyes. You could barley keep your eyes open, you fell asleep right there on the table. Satisfied to all hell.

"Damn." Jasper pulled out of you, a little shocked when he saw how much of his cum started to ooze out of you. "Now I'm exhausted."

"Help me get her dressed, and get her to bed." Raven ordered, getting dressed.

"What? No snuggling?" Jasper joked.