"Than if I am your king I command that you..."

Waking up to learn the pope is here was a surprise and nerve wrecking

"So you do know you have to pick godparents"Camila sighs.

"Pick"I say confused.

"Rose you don't have to pick now"Francis says seriously taking my hand.

"But I do have to pick I mean can't you pick"I say lowly.

"We can pick together"He smiles.

"Okay"I say eyeing him. "I have to finish planning before Rian demands I hold him"I sigh.

"He is still a baby rose I highly doubt he cares for anyone's touch but yours...and I honestly agree with him"He smirks.

"Finish Ill be outside"I sigh standing up from my thrown and making my way down the steps.

"I will find you were ever you are"He sighs. "I'll just follow the other little fairies"he smiles.

"Always so dramatic"I mumbles.

"As were you many nights before Rian enter this world...I don't remember getting much sleep with all your talking"He sighs.

"I must go"I sigh.

"You must or you don't like to be put at the center of attention because of me"He sighs standing.

"Neither"I sigh turning around.

"Your very persistent to decorate aren't you"He sighs standing eyeing me as he walks to me.

"Aren't i supposed to be persistent"I say raising an eyebrow to him.

"I suppose but it's a little to late for that grandmother is taking care of it all she insisted you focused on Rian she even got us matching outfits and honestly I don't want to get in the way of anything she has planned"He says lowly smiling to me.

"Of course you don't"I sigh. "Than I will get out of your way I must do something to help"I say honestly.

"Brother"John sighs quickly walking to us and handing him a letter.