How To Stop A Baby From Crying

Start from the beginning

"Shut it and watch Tobio." (M/n) said as he glared at the brunette before walks toward the bathroom.

Oikawa pouted, watching his boyfriend walk away. Tobio looks up from his drawing, his eyes wide in worry.

"Mommy and daddy not...coming home?"

And of course once again, The Amazing Oikawa strikes again, saying something that he sure that his ass will get kicked.

"That's right, Tobio-chan! Your parents are never returning home! Muahahahahahaha!"

Oh for god sake...nice move Oikawa...nice move....

And just like that, Tobio's eyes glossed over as big tears started to well up. Oikawa was taken aback at the sight.

It only started as light sniffles, but instead of getting (M/n), Oikawa actually thought he could handle a crying child on his own. Welp, at least he tried.

***

(M/n) turned off the faucets, but before he could strip himself of his clothes, he heard two cries.

The cries of Kageyama Tobio

And of course, the cries of Oikawa Tooru.

"Oh, for fuck sake...." (M/n) mumbled as he made his way back to the living room.

Once he arrived, he saw Tobio sitting on the floor wailing, trying to dry his constantly falling tears and Oikawa awkwardly patting his head.

"T-Tobio-chan, I was just kidding! Your parents are coming home, I promise! So please stop cryin-Gaaaah!"

Without another word, (M/n) kicked Oikawa out of the way and picked up the little toddler in his arms.

"Ow~ (M/n)-chan! How could you do that to your boyfriend?" Oikawa said, rubbing the area he got kicked.

"Shut up trash, you were the only who made him cry in the first place." (M/n) said, sitting down on the couch.

"Tch, this isn't fair." Oikawa whispered.

"What did you said?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Thought so. Tobio, stop crying okay?"

Tobio was still in that phase of crying where he constantly sniffling and couldn't stop. (M/n) wiped the rest of Kageyama's tears with his two thumbs and cupped Kageyama's cheeks. (M/n) leaned in and kissed Kageyama's forehead. As if on cue, Kageyama stopped crying right away.

"There we go, all better." (M/n) said, giving the toddler a smile as he standing back up. "Now, let's go make some pancakes."

Oikawa stood there with his mouth open and a stupid look on his face.

(The picture ^^^)

"Honestly Tooru, you look exactly like a retard." (M/n) said, flicking Oikawa's forehead.

Oikawa came out of trance and look at (M/n).

"Hey! You called me by my-wait...I'm not retarded!"

*Extended Ending*

"Nii-san, I don't want pancakes."

"Eh? Then what do you want to eat Tobio?"

"Hmmm...I want waffles!"

"Alright then, we're making waffles then!"

"Hah? But (M/n)-chan I want pancakes-"

"Tobio said, we're making waffles and what are we going to make?"

"W-We're making waffles..."

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad