_This is the new hunter's workshop that you created in the dream, It's a new building that can be accessed only by the messengers taking you there_

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_This is the new hunter's workshop that you created in the dream, It's a new building that can be accessed only by the messengers taking you there_

The right side held a statue and a table with the Rune Workshop Tool.

And the left held a large bed made to fit many people, And the centre of the room held a Lamp

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And the left held a large bed made to fit many people, And the centre of the room held a Lamp. I looked back at the class and saw amazement in their eyes which caused me to chuckle.

Class 1-A: "HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS!?!?"

(Y/N): "I simply made the room bigger by using certain tools and placed the furniture and tools from the hunter's dream while still kepping them there"

The class looked shocked but then the questions started

Momo: "What do you have a fireplace?"

Mina: "What others things can you do!?"

Tsu: "Is this the type of furniture you use back home?"

Katsumi: "HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THIS IN TIME!?"

Jiro: "Are you using candles?"

Toru: "Why do you have a lamp in here?"

Ayoma: "What other styles do you have?"

Sero: "What are these books about?"

Shoji: "How many weapons do you use?"

Iida: "Are all these weapons allowed!?"

I put my hand up to silence them.

(Y/N): "I will answer your questions but not here, let's go to the main area"

The class nodded and walked out as I closed the door. I sat on a sofa and looked up to see everyone staring at me.

(Y/N): "Now I will begin from Yharnam, I became a Hunter by traveling to Yharnam and taken a blood transfusion sense Yharnam was home of blood ministration, Upon arriving and taking the blood transfusion I was met with the messengers when I was plunged into darkness once more, And when I awoke I made my way trough Iosefka's clinic and found a wolf like beast feasting on a dead body, I tried to skeak by it but it was me and I was mauled to dead. I awoke in the hunter's dream where I met Gehrman The First Hunter, He told me that to escape this nightmare I had to transcend the hunt, I took the weapons I was offered and made my way trough the dark streets of Yharnam, I killed many beasts and was killed myself by a few of them. I later discovered Great Ones in my journey, Cosmic creatures like the one you saw before, An Amygdala which I killed, The creatures are not visible to people and the only way to see them is to obtain insight. I fought and killed many and when I killed the Moon Presence I became a Great One myself, I transcended onto a new level which none have seen before"

Once I was finished telling my tale the class stared at me with shock, fear and saddness.

Mina: "Y-you died?"

(Y/N): "Yes, many times"

Momo: "Then how are you alive!?"

(Y/N): "I am sustained by the hunter's dream, I may never truly die"

This caused the males to look at me with sympathy while the girls had tears welling up in their eyes.

Jiro: "Y-you said you killed that 'Amygdala' but we saw it and it was alive"

(Y/N): "There are many Amygdalas, I merely killed one, When I was making my way trough Yharnam I saw them clinging onto high buildings and observing me. I was inferior to them like an ant"

This made them shocked no wonder, Telling someone your life is worthless is bound to cause an unpleasant reaction. I looked to the windows and saw it was dark.

(Y/N): "It is rather late, We should get some rest"

The class nodded and went to their rooms, Once I was in mine I took off my attire and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and began to thing about Gehrman, The doll and Maria, I decided to bring them here sometime next week. I then let the dream take me.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you don't mind but I'll be taking a break, I will need to watch the rest of season 3 and for that I will need free time, Sorry.

I know I said I will continue my wesker story when I'm watching the new episodes but I want to finish this one first.

I will be back in the next week or two when I'm done.

Again, I'm sorry you'll have to wait that long, Hopefully it won't be a problem.

Bloodborne Hunter Male reader x BNHA- A Bloody Revelationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें