tell-tale tail's tale

"Please, everyone start off with your name, age, where you're from and your expectations from the class

"Please, everyone start off with your name, age, where you're from and your expectations from the class."

"Ah.. Ak- I'm Gozen, Tomoe. A pleasure to meet you!" A shivering looking Tomoe, stands in front of the whole classroom, not wanting to stare at people for too long.  She'd probably be a weirdo by now.

She tries not to get her usual accent noticeable but the sudden squeak from her voice made it hardly to do so.

"What? Is that it?"

"Whoah, are you a foreigner?" She slightly nods, shifting on to her shoes.

"Where are you from?"

"Your skin, looks different from your eyes.. Are you Chinese?"

"Ehh? Spanish?"

"Malaysian?"

Tomoe Gozen's eyes were truly Asian but the ethnicity of her skin barely matches to any of them. They couldn't quite decipher it but she has this off white skin, with a tinge of tiny red spots mixed with a hint of yellow and brown. In other words, she looks alienated.

She had not gotten used to seeing different faces. Back at her school, she had grew up with most of her classmates, starting off their childhood.

During school break, she joins lunch with her new friends, chatting animatedly about the current events.

"Move out of my way, you damn nerd!" Her eyes turned towards a spiky ash blonde haired male, pushing a green haired student to the ground. She notices that his lunch was discarded to the floor, creating a pile of mess.

She suddenly stands up, ushering the sea of students whispering and muttering with each other. Tomoe crouches down to his level, pulling out a handkerchief. She wipes the sauce that went to his clothes.

"Eeeeh?" The freckled boy looks at her in surprise along with the rest of the student body.

"What are you doing, Gozen-san? That boy is quirkless, you shouldn't be meddling with others problems." They looked at each other, seeing the new student already making a scene.

"Are you alright?"

"Ehh.. Ahh... " He didn't say anything but only nods repeatedly.

"Huh?! The hell?!" She turns her eyes over to his bully, giving him a stink eye then pulls the freckled faced boy up.

"Whaaat? I can't believe you'd did that Gozen-san?"

"What about it?" She stares at her classmates in confusion.

"He's Katsuki Bakugou from the first class. That guy with an amazing quirk, I heard that he's top of his class. We don't usually mess with him cause I heard he beats people up in the streets."

"That poor quirkless kid is his always victim."

"I heard they were childhood friends."

"Hey, I'm Akari."

łove & łackłuster|katsuki bakugouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara