"You are obliged to love someone, not just because you have to but because you want to. Kapag gusto mong mahalin ang isang tao, mahalin mo ng buong buo. Yung walang kahati, yung alam mong siya lang yung nasa puso mo. Kasi dad, mahirap mahalin ang isang tao kung alam mo sa puso mong mahal mo pa yung nauna." I didn't notice that my tears already fell down to my cheeks. I wiped it righ away and smiled at my father.

"Ayoko lang na ako yung maging dahilan sa naundlot nilang pagmamahalan kasi sila naman talaga yung nararapat para sa isa eh. Im already attached to her but it doesn't mean I can't give her back to her home, to give her back to her happiness where she really belongs." Daddy held the top of my hand.

"Im proud of you my princess. You are willing to sacrifice what you almost have, just for her to be happy even though you aren't the reason of her happiness ." I can feel that my dad is sincere about what she said.

After that, we talked for a while and he said that he'll be the one to tell the father of Deanna to cancel the wedding that will be held tomorrow at the church here in Quezon City. He also said that our family will still give 90% of the company's stock to Wong's company even though hindi matutuloy ang kasal.

I also said sorry to daddy, ang dami na niyang nagastos para dito. Pero mukhang matutuloy pa naman ang kasal eh.

"Dad, cancel the wedding tomorrow. Just move it to another day, I'll just tell you the details about it." I saw his face confused that's why I chuckled.

"And, don't worry hindi masasayang ang wedding gown na pinagawa niyo. Someone will wear it rather than me." I smiled at him.

I left the hotel happy. With a big smile on my face, ganun ba talaga yung nararamdaman kapag ginawa mo kung ano yung tama? Kapag pinalaya mo na yung tao na minahal mo na, kapag binalik mo na siya sa tunay na pag mamay-ari niya. Ang saya pala. Weird ba? Sometimes letting go the person you love is hard, but what if that's the only way for you to make that person happy? Ipagkakait mo pa ba sakanya?

I drove to Jema's house and it didn't took me an hour to get there since there's no traffic. I pushed the doorbell button at yung kasambahay nila ang nagbukas ng gate.

"Kayo po ba si Celine? Tara po ma'am, kayo nalang po ata ang kulang eh." I nod and enter inside their house.

"Celine!" Tots greeted and gave me a beso. I felt a little bit awkwardness between us but it's aight. "Jema, nandito na si Ced!" She called Jema that I believe na nasa second floor ng bahay nila.

Nakita ko yung mama at papa ni Jema pati na rin yung mga kapatid niya na nakatingin sakin. Akala ko matatakot na ako, nagulat ako nung bigla nila akong yakapin isa isa. That's why Deanna loves this family.

Im a having a late lunch pala with the Galanza family and ofcourse, Jema's friends, Tots, Jia and Ate Ella. I feel comfortable with Jia and Tots. Except for Ate Ella kasi up until now, ang sama ng tingin niya saakin.

We started eating our lunch. And we just talked about random things, not bringing up the topic about the supposed to be wedding that will happen tomorrow. They don't know yet what I did.

After we ate our lunch, Jema and I went outside for a while to once again talk.

"Tomorrow is your day, Congrats Celine. Im so happy for the both of you, I'll come tomorrow ah?" She suddenly said. She look so happy but I know she's not. Her eyes are telling it.

"Jema, actually.." I paused and took a deep breath. "The wedding is cancelled. Pero hindi pa alam ni Deanna." As expected, her reaction was shocked.

"H-ha? Anong cancelled? Bakit? Anong nangyari? Nag-away ba kayo ni Deanna? Sabihin mo sakin baka makatulog ako para magka-ayos kayong-" I didn't let her to finish her sentence and cut her off.

"I want her to be happy. I want her to go back where she really belongs, I want her happiness to comeback. I want you to comeback to her. You're her happiness, you're her home Jema. You are Deanna's everything that I cannot take away from her. I want to let her go and let her run back to you." I continuously said without letting her to cut me off like what I did to her.

"C-celine-"

"Ayos lang ako, Jema. Im just doing what is right, Im just doing what I should really do. Jema, sakanya ka ay sayo lang si Deanna. Nobody can change that fact. Gusto ko lang maging maayos ang lahat. Gusto ko kayong maging masaya ni Deanna." I smiled at her and I saw her tears running down to her cheeks.

"You know what Jema? I realized that everything happens for a reason, that this shit happened for the both of you to strengthen your relationship, if you can fight for each other. Ayun yung main reason na yun at ayoko kayong sumuko sa laban na 'to dahil lang sa kadahilanang ikakasal ako sa taong mahal mo. Oo, mahal ko siya. Pero mas pinipili kong ibalik siya sa taong tunay na nakakapagpasaya sakanya."

"Celine, ako naman magsasalita ang dami mo ng sinabi." She chuckled and wiped her tears off. I nod at her.

"Sorry. Sorry kasi dahil sakin ikaw yung nasasaktan at nahihirapan. Sorry kasi dapat kung ano yung sakin, dapat sayo na yun kahit ayaw ko naman talaga. Masakit din para sakin, pero alam kong mas masakit para sayo kasi mahal mo na yung tao eh pero pinili mong pakawalan."

"Thank you, Celine. Thank you for sacrificing what you almost have." I hugged her.

"Sayo naman talaga siya simula palang. And I should be the saying sorry because I caused you both so much problems." I chuckled and controlled my tears from falling down.

Sacrificing will always be worth it at the end of the day. It hurts a lot, yes, but it didn't change the fact that you just did a good decision and you just made yourself the bravest person that you can be.