world works wonders

Start from the beginning

Her knew design for added mobility for her outfit would take days before the design company would fully sign the papers and starts to sew a new one. The fabric of her shorts and the shirt she wears requires slight effort if she moves into battle. The friction from the tip of her shorts made her a bit uncomfortable unless she covers it with her quirk.

"E-Eh.. " Ochaco and Midoriya stares as blood starts to build on her palm.

"Aaaaah! Gozen-san your hand!"

Tomoe smiles at them to which the two raises their hands in alarm.

"As the class rep, your hand should be treated with first aid!" Tenya ran towards them, making his hand chopping motions.

"It's fine guys. It's one of my ultimate moves."

They stared at her, bewildered.

"What do you think, Uraraka-san?"

"She needs help."

The day of the provisional license has come, everyone from the bus had their own ways of releasing that tension. Midoriya was talking with Todoroki, Kirishima talking with Bakugou but most of the time, it was just Kiri wanting the ash blonde male to listen, and the others just fell silent or even talk about the progress they made on their quirks so far.

Tomoe fells on deaf ears, still stopping on one page for the past few minutes. The words didn't seem to ingrain on her mind. Her eyes was still trying to reread a sentence, a simple sentence but nothing just works for her.

There was a 50% passing rate and most of the students she'll compete with have more experiences and probably had more powerful quirks. She just to give it her best shot. Without the symbol of peace, villains that had remain hidden would show themselves to the world causing distress and mayhem. There was no other thing for the authorities to do other than to increase the quality of the hero fledglings.

Provisional Licensing Exam Location
National Dagoba Arena

"Ah, I'm getting nervous."

"I wonder what we'll have to do.. I wonder if I can get my provisional license.. "

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go get it." Aizawa was with his tired stare, the Class 1-A of U.A. high huddled closer just outside the bus.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks.. You'll hatch into semi pros."

"Let's call out the usual! Ready, set--Plus"

"Ultra!" She looks at the intruder in surprise, behind Kirishima and Kaminari.

The guy was very tall, wearing a black hat from their own school.

"You shouldn't barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa."

"Oh no.. I am.. very.. extremely.. sorry!" He bowed with his head lowered to the ground, enthusiastically.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm!?" Kaminari points out.

"Wait, that uniform.. "

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugou blurts out, his tall frame stands beside her. She lifts her head upwards, then stares at the group from another elite school.