Mikayuu

A/N: I know people hate these, but it's essential! WARNING YAOI FLUFF AND LEMON, DON'T LIKE DON'T READ! Okay, enough with sounding like a jerk and onto another thing. No setting will be said other than a bedroom, and this happens before they escape the vampire world. This story is a request I got from my buddy, Mooki231. You should go check them out cause they are amazing! ON WITH THE STORY!! Characters might be a little OOC. Sorry!

Two boys laid in a soft bed cuddling each other. Yuichiro Hyakuya and Mikaela Hyakuya both laid in their bed staring into each other's eyes. Both of them could feel the love from the other as the hugged and pressed their foreheads together. 

"M-Mi-Chan?", Yuichiro asked as his love caressed his face. 

Mikaela didn't answer; instead, he gently pressed his lips to Yuichiro's. Both males blushed, but Yuichiro's blush was a lot more evident than Mikaela's. They continued to stare into each other's eyes before Yuichiro decided it was time for payback. He quickly flipped them, so he was on top and passionately kissed Mikaela, who was extremely shocked. 

*LEMON TIME*

Mikaela smirked and kissed back, making the kiss more rough and stimulating. Mikaela played with Yuichiro's warm muscle. Yuichiro pulled away panting for air.
"Mi-Chan...", Yuichiro whimpered out as Mikaela rubbed his growing erection against Yuichiro's ass.
"Be a good boy, Yuu-Chan and strip for me.", Mikaela sat up groaning in Yuichiro's ear.
His hot breath sent shivers down Yuichiro's spine as he slowly got up. He took off his shirt and pants. He looked over at Mikaela, who stared at his body with love and lust. Those eyes Mikaela was making practically made Yuichiro melt with desire. He needed him to be as rough as possible with him.
"Mi-Chan...", Yuichiro whined rubbing his thighs together subconsciously.
"Hmm?", Mikaela chuckled noticing Yuichiro rubbing his thighs together for friction.
"F-fuck me, Mi-Chan.", Yuichiro said surprising Mikaela with how needy he could be.
Mikaela chuckled and stood up. He threw Yuichiro on to the bed and ripped his underwear off. Mikaela began removing his own clothing before quickly getting on top of Yuichiro. He kissed him and palmed Yuichiro's erection roughly. Yuichiro moaned for more which was exactly what he got. Mikaela shoved his fingers into Yuichiro's ass and pumped them in and out. Yuichiro was a moaning and begging mess. Mikaela pulled away from the kiss and growled into Yuichiro's ear.
"I'm going to fuck you into Oblivion, got it?", Mikaela growled biting Yuichiro's ear and receiving a cry of pleasure.
"YES! Please! Fuck me!", Yuichiro cried out wanting to cum badly.
"Good boy.", Mikaela praised as he pushed his member into Yuichiro's ass.
"OH! S-s-so big!", Yuichiro moaned as his thighs began shaking.
"I've only just entered you and you're already about to cum. Tch, such a naughty boy.", Mikaela groaned blowing warm breath against Yuichiro's neck.
"Yes, please, Mi-Chan! Make me cum!", Yuichiro moaned raking his nails against Mikaela's bareback.
Mikaela grunted as he thrusted roughly and faster, not giving him anymore teasing. Not even Mikaela could handle anymore teasing. He needed to cum. He continued for a few more minutes before Yuichiro couldn't handle the pleasure anymore and came. He melted into the thrusting Mikaela was doing as he came down from his high.
"F-fuck. It's like your milking me. Fuck!", Mikaela growled as he came, filling Yuichiro up. Cum dripped down his ass onto the bed and Mikaela pulled out and laid next to Yuichiro.
"Love you, Yuu-Chan.", Mikaela said looking over at Yuichiro, only to find him pasted out with a goofy smile on his face.
Mikaela chuckled as hugged him close before slipping into darkness.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Like I said I feel like they are out of character but I haven't watched this anime in a long time so yeah. Well here you go! Bye!!