chapter 2

"sounds good see yall later" I walk out the door.

Ethans POV:
Me and Emma are out at IKEA waiting for her and Alli's table when the store clerk came up to us and says "sorry but we dont got it yet" I feel my blood start to boil because I can see the disappointment in Emma's face when the man says it "wHaT do you mean by yall not having it yEt?!" I yell, everyone around us staring "babe" I hear Emma say "it's alright chill" "whAt do you mean by alright we've been waiting here for over 2 hrs waiting for the table !!" "Sir please calm down itll be here by 6:00 tonight" "it better" I say grabbing Emma's hand and pulling her out of IKEA I hear her whisper back to the man "I'm so sorry"

In the car//
I look over and see Emma staring out the window, I place my hand on her thigh "Emm look I'm sorry I embarrassed you"   "I know you are Ethan" she smiles "see I wanted to say the same damn thing that's outrageous damn"   "so your not mad at me?" I say hopefully  "hell nah I'm pissed at that man, HE WAITS TILL 2 HRS LATER TO TELL US JESUS, wait E were we going?"   "A suprise to 1. Cool us down   2. To spend time together" I see her smile.

At the beach: Emma's POV//
I wake up to the tickles from Ethan, which I thought was a cute gesture. I hear a soft, sweet voice. "Baby were here" and my eyes widened to the Ocean. "Babe its beautiful, wait what time is it" "its 4:24" "HOW long was ThIs drive we have to get my tableeeee" "dont worry Grayson said he'll get it and then tomorrow we go back and get it and make it" he smiles "what do you mean tomorrow I cant stay all night I dont have clothes and thi-" he cuts me off    "dont worry bout it you went to sleep pretty quick so i went by my house and grabbed the things you normally pack for mine and brung it here to OUR very own beach house that I bought, not rent bought" "ba- wait what no WAyyYy" "I knew you would be excited" he winks "dont wink like that" I laugh "what ever do you mean" he says winking again "Oh My GahhhHHh noOoOO" he does this hole wink attack on me and I fall out of the car laughing.

Grayson & Ethans text//
Lil bro😎: how's the beach house😉😉
E: ooh dont say it like that
Lil bro😎: nah but fr what u 2 been up to¿?
E: nm just chilling sofar
Lil bro😎: Netflix  and chillin** 🤣💀
E: fuck u gray
Lil bro😎: u mean Emma
E: byeeee👋🖕
Lil bro😎: u know u wanna
E: I said byeeeeee

A//n I wanted to leave this chapter off with a baby cliffhanger just so I can decide what and how the next chapter is gonna work...so if this dont make since this all happened before being "exposed" alright love ya...make sure to vote not for clout just so why not cya next chapter 🤪😎