(Bakugo) Fireworks

A/n my friend requested Bakuhoe so......

Your POV

I was out with my boyfriend. We were on a class vacation. And a firework show was happening tonight. And we were sitting on the grass in the view area. "You excited 'Suki?" I ask the ash blonde boy next to me. "Yeah. I heard the fireworks here are always awesome" Katsuki says nonchalantly.

I smile at the ill-tempered boyfriend and lean against him. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. I hummed in approval. "Hey, I'm going to get us some snacks, okay?" Katsuki asked softly. I smiled warmly "Yeah okay, can you get me a packet of Mike n Ike's please?" I ask with a wide smile on my face. "Yes my love," Katsuki says kissing my forehead.

I smile to myself looking down at my phone. I play on it for a while before looking around. It had been five minutes since Katsuki left and I was worried since the concession stand didn't have a long line so it shouldn't have taken long.

But I wait five more minutes. I started getting annoyed so I got up and walked to the concession stand. I looked around for Katsuki. I spotted him the two drinks in his hands and candy. I walked closer to him and see a girl next to him. He looked at uncomfortable and awkward "Hey, 'Suki what's wrong?" I asked walking up to Katsuki. Katsuki looked at me

"Hey babe," he walked over to me handing me my drink and pack of Mike 'n' Ike's. "Oh so who she? You're sister?" The girls who Katsuki was next asked? "Oh no I'm girlfriend," I state matter of factly. The girl's face dropped "Oh." She said coldly. "Well my boyfriend and I are going to sit now so see you" I said pulling Katsuki away from the girl.

As we got father enough was from her my face when form uncomfortable to pissed. "Babe, you good" My boyfriend asked. "Damn bitch" I say with venom seeping through my voice. "Hey there firecracker don't do anything stupid" Katsuki states in his 'If-you-were-anyone-else-i'd-kill-you' voice. I ignore him and pack stuff we had and start head towards the hotel room.

Deku notices this and asked "Hey Y/n you okay?" And Katsuki wasn't having it. "Shut up loser!" He shouts at Deku. I roll my eyes and head to our room. Once we get inside Katsuki looks at me with questioning eyes. Before he can get word out I sit him on the bed and suck on his neck leaving a huge hickey.

"What the hell firecracker?!" He shouts. I ignore him and growl in unsatisfaction with what I left so I made it darker. "Babe what are you doing?!" Katsuki asked. "Marking what's mine" I say sitting on his lap. he raises a eyebrow. "Really? Were you jealous earlier?" Katsuki teases. I look at him blankly and say "No I want her to know you're not available" he just smirks at me.

He lays down on the bed. "Well you should probably do more then mark me" he said smirking. I blush at his suggestion "Really?" I ask flustered. Katsuki rolled his and flipped us over "If you won't take control I will," his eye read on a strict expression. "Then take control," I whisper.

Katsuki smirked at me "Yes ma'am" He said smugly before taking my shirt off. Katsuki takes no time to rid me of my clothes. Then does the same to himself.

I look at his bare body blushing slightly. "Like what you see?~" he taunts. I nod quickly my face getting redder by minute. Katsuki kissed my neck down to my chest. "Ready?" He asked softly. I nodded and spreading my legs.

Katsuki smirked and thrusted into me. I moan loudly and arch my back. Katsuki pulled out and thrusts into me harder. I moan louder gripping his biceps. "Fuck bitch you're so tight!" Katsuki shouted while thrusting into me faster.

I moan louder and louder, bucking my hips forward. "Katsuki~ Ahh~" I moan loudly. The ash blonde male above me smirking thrusting into me harder.

I moan louder "Fuck Katsuki!~ Ahhhh~" I spread my leg wider and roll my eyes back. Katsuki brought his hand up to my clit and start to rub it as he thrusts faster and faster.

"Katsuki~" I moan out arching my back. "Yes babygirl~" he asked thrusting into me harder. "Fuck me harder~" I plead. Katsuki thrusts harder grips my waist. I moan louder and louder. He grunted and groan "Fuck~" he moaned.

I started breathing heavily, throwing my head back. "I-I'm close!~" I scream out. Katsuki bites on my neck and thrusts faster. "Really?~" he asked teasingly. I nod desperately. Katsuki moans as his thrusts get sloppier signaling he was getting close.

"Katsuki~ I'm gonna cum~" I cry out before arching my back. The boy above me grunted and rested his forehead against mine "Cum babygirl~" he shouted. I moaned and cummed clenching myself around Katsuki. "Fuck baby~" Katsuki moaned, he thrusted harder into me before pulling out and cumming all over me.

"That was good!" I exclaim before relaxing. "Yes, it was firecracker" Katsuki answer rolling onto my side. "Night love" I say before drifting to sleep.

~Time Skip~

3rd person POV

The entire class was in the lobby of the hotel eating breakfast. Katsuki had his as arm around Y/n's waist while eating breakfast. Todoroki glanced Katsuki when he spotted something on his neck. "Interesting?" He said. "What is interesting?" Midoryia asked. "I think Bakugo and L/n had sex" Todoroki said bluntly. Midoryia's mouth dropped. "WHAT THE HELL"

That's it! Hope you enjoyed
Word count: 948