1. Trying To Enjoy A Vacation

[calypso music]

[seagulls squawking as Rarity and Elusive are reading in chairs]

[ship's horn blows]

Pinkie: *happily* Spring break!

Rarity/Elusive- *glare at them*

[patrons conversing at the pool]

Bubble: *happily* Spring break!

[Micro and Atom fall in the pool off the diving board splashing Paisley, Starlight, Stellar, Pansy, Watermelody, and Watermelon who all glare at Pinkie]

Pinkie/Bubble: *at the front of the ship positioning Snowflake and Bulk's arms* Spriiiiiiiiiing breeeeeeeeeeak!

*the Humane and Human Colt 7 are by the salad bar*

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *helping Applejack and AJ who are both seasick*

Twilight: [reading] "Welcome aboard the Luxe Deluxe, where you'll set sail for a full week of luxurious luxuriating on our most deluxe luxury liner!"

Dusk- *chuckles calmly* That's a mouthful...

Fluttershy: *smiles* Ooh! Sounds... luxurious.

Applejack/AJ- *green* *weakly nods with a weak smile*

Rainbow/Blitz- *seriously looking out in the water*

Dusk: *smiles at the two* Did you see there's a petting zoo onboard?

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *gasps happily*

Pinkie: *brings everyone smoothies* Mmmm! Smoothies!

*Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk sip their smoothies in satisfaction*

Rainbow/Blitz- *takes smoothies*

Twilight: *smiles* And an all-you-can-eat buffet you can... eat all you... can eat at?

Pinkie Pie: [screams] Twilight, Dusk, this cruise has everything!

Bubble- *happily* And a moving floor!

[floorboards creak]

Applejack/AJ: [gags, gulps] I think we may have forgotten to pack our sea legs. *Bubble hands them a kiwi smoothie* [gags]

Twilight/Dusk- *concerned*

Sunset: *to them* Thank you for organizing this trip, Twilight and Dusk.

Glare- *calmly* We appreciate it.

Rainbow: *smirks at them* Gotta hand it to you guys. *smiles* You two really have an eye for climactic battle settings!

Blitz- *smiles and nods*

Rest of the Equestria Girls and Guys except Sunset and Glare: Huh?

Rainbow: *determined* Imagine going head to head with a sea monster by the pool!

*in their fantasy*

[people screaming]

Blitz: [voiceover] Ka-chow! Evil Equestrian magic flows up the diving pool! [imitates explosion] The boat's sinking! Everyone's screaming!

*back in reality*

Rainbow: *smirks* And then we save the day!

*everyone looks in concern*

Fluttershy: *worried* Oh. Is the sea monster okay in the story?

Blitz: Better than okay! [slurps] She's our friend now! Best spring break ever!