Prolouge- On The Way to Spring Vacay

*on a bright sunny day at Canterlot High, the Humane 6 and Human Colt 6 along with other students are eagerly awaiting for the final minutes of class as well as the start to Spring Break*

*the clock slowly ticks as the students await 3:00pm*

*Fluttershy and Butterscotch are chewing their pencils nervously*

*Rainbow and Blitz are looking at the clock with their eyes twitching*

*Rarity and Elusive are counting the strands of hair while glancing at the clock*

*Applejack and AJ are tapping their fingers on the desk in anticipation*

*Pinkie and Bubble are excitedly watching the clock*

*Twilight and Dusk are looking at their work and glancing at the clock at the same time*

*Sunset and Glare are writing in their journals and looking at the clock at the same time*

*the bell finally rings as it hits 3:00pm*

*the students cheer happily*

*Pinkie and Bubble take out megaphones randomly and raises them to announce*

Cranky- *throws papers and rips his suit to have a Hawaiin Shirt and sunglassess under it* *announces* Spring Break! *he runs out the room*

*the students watch him leave*

Pinkie/Bubble- *admits* We were gonna say that...

*a few days later the boys and girls are on the docks at Horseshoe Bay getting ready to go on a cruise*

*Sunset and Glare are taking in the seabreeze*

Sunset- *sighs warmly* Seabreeze, yes please. *suddenly sneezes* *blinks* I sneezed. *sniffs* Allergies.

Prince Dusk- *smiles* Bless you, hopefully you don't get sick on the boat.

Princess Twilight- *smiles* Thanks again for inviting us out here. *sighs* We...really need this break.

Glare- *smiles* Well, we're glad you guys had a week free schedule from royal duties and what not.

*the others walk over and happily board the boat*