NINETEEN: "What's your name?"

Start from the beginning

'Uh-oh! The death stares! We better go!' Connor laughs.

'You are going to be the death of me.' Alicia and Shaylynn say to their partners at the same time. Matt kisses Shaylynn whilst Connor kisses Alicia. Jay and Will hug Alicia before they all leave leaving the two ladies alone. As soon as the door closes they both sigh. 'Peace at last.' They laugh.

'So.' Shaylynn starts. 'When are you planning to have the shower?'

'Well, I've spoken to Herrmann and he's given me a list of dates when he can close Molly's.' Alicia replies. 'And I'm thinking in about three weeks.' She sees the way that Shaylynn is looking at her. 'That's a bit too soon, isn't it?'

'No, it's perfect.' Shaylynn smiles.

'I only have one thing, other than the baby name reveal, that I definitely want to do.' Alicia states. 'And that's the theme.'

'Let me guess – musical theatre.' Shaylynn laughs.

'You know me too well.'

.

It has been a few weeks. It's finally the day of the baby shower. It's 3pm when Shaylynn, Matt, Alicia ad Connor walk into Molly's. Shaylynn, Matt and Connor are carrying some boxes. Everyone from 51 have already started to move the tables and rearrange them. Herrmann, Kelly and Cruz walk over to them, take the box and puts them with all the other decorations. With the party starting at 5pm, there's a lot to get done. Alicia sits down at the bar and finishes off the origami decorations whilst Shaylynn, Matt and Connor start helping decorating.

.

It gets to 5pm and Molly's is fully decorated ready for the party just in time for people to start arriving. When people start to walk in, Alicia and Connor walk to the door to greet people as they walk in and take any gifts. Shaylynn stands with them so they can hand the gifts to her to place on the gift table. Everyone starts to mingle, sign the guest book and have a guess at the names. After about 90 minutes, Alicia and Connor stand in the middle of Molly's and looks at the list of the name guesses. After a further couple of minutes, they gather everyone's attention. Everyone looks at them.

'So, we thought it's about time we announce the baby names.' Alicia beams. 'Shaylynn and Matt are going to hand out a pink envelope and a blue envelope. In them are the baby names. Don't open them yet or else you'll ruin it.'

'Shaylynn's helped us put this together and she'd kill us if it went wrong.' Connor laughs. Once everyone has gotten their envelopes, Shaylynn stands in the back. 'If you'd like to turn your attention to the screen.' Everyone looks at the projector screen that had been set up. The lights are dimmed and a video of Lin-Manuel Miranda pops up.

'Hi, everyone. Lin-Manuel Miranda here. I hope you're all having a great time at Alicia's baby shower. Shaylynn and Alicia contacted me and asked me to help reveal the name of baby boy Rhodes.' Lin-Manuel starts. 'So, the initials are N and J Rhodes.' He adds. 'Did your guess have those initials?' He smiles. The tune to "Alexander Hamilton" starts to play. 'I think it's about time you opened the blue envelope.' Everyone opens the envelope and as soon as the song gets to the part of "what's your name man?" Lin-Manuel sings "Noah Jacob Rhodes" instead. The video link fades to black. After a few minutes, another video starts to play. This time, it's Phillipa Soo.

'That is a wonderful name, guys!' Phillipa smiles. 'I'm Phillipa Soo and the initials for baby girl Rhodes are E and E.' She continues. 'Go ahead and open the pink envelopes.' Eberyone opens their pink envelope. 'Ellera Elizabeth Rhodes!' The screen fades to black.

'There you have it!' Alicia grins. 'Ellera Elizabeth Rhodes and Noah Jacob Rhodes.'

~~

One more chapter guys, then its done!

Let me know what you think!

Much love