Day 1

There is a video clip above for those who want to listen to me read it while they read it themselves, if you don't want to hear my annoying voice then feel free to ignore the video. this could get pretty sad

The video is best heard with earphones and on high volume, turns out I talk quitter then I thought.

Day 1 of Living With A Mum Who Has Breast Cancer

I'm going to get straight to the point, it's tough, really tough. Here is some background on it. When i was in year 5 my mum first got it, i couldn't even go into the hospital room after her surgery without crying. it went away a bit through year 6 when we moved to Queensland. it came back in year 9. that was hard, it was gone by the Friday before Christmas, to me that was the best Christmas present I could ask for. Sometime in February last year (year 10) it came back again, this time they said it was incurable and untreatable. I thought it was the end but I had hope and Mum fought through it.

then it went to her lung, liver and down the bottom of her spine. They tried this different chemo and it went away (except the part in her spine),but I recently found out it had spread again, to her lungs, liver and both kidneys. I thought that was hard then Wednesday the 20th we found out Mum had gotten a time limit. I was scared. I still am, I don't know what to do. it doesn't help that I always hear her in pain. I use to say that if she died I died with her, because she is my life, my everything, my rock.

That's all I have to say for Day 1, I hope you stick around. feel free to share my story to raise the awareness of breast cancer and how much it hurts someone that doesn't even have it.

Thank you for seeing this

This has also been published on youtube, it was the only way to get the video on here