4. The Boss: CL (Former 2NE1)

Start from the beginning

You sat there taking their hits as they continued to make prissy remarks.

"Right this way my lady" the waiter said as he escorted your wife to the lounge.

"Thank you Mark. Here's a tip for being my favorite waiter" she said.

"Oh no ma'am. It's okay" Mark said.

CL finally persuaded him to take the tip.

"Oh my! Its CL!" Jennie asked.

"Hello, I'm Lee Taeyong, and I'm ome of the best producers for your company. This is my wife Jennie Kim, and she's a model and an upcoming idol for your company as well" Taeyong said as him and Jennie began worshipping CL.

"Y/n! Start bowing down you low life scum bag" Jennie whispered to you.

"Oh you know y/n?" CL asked.

"Oh yeah. We were exes and my husband and him were ex best friends" Jennie smirked at you while she said all that.

"Oh my. Why are you guys ex best friends?" CL asked.

"Because I took Jennie from him" Taeyong saud with such pride.

"Oh you poor thing" CL said.

"That's what we both said about him" Jennie smiled.

"I was actually referring to you two. Jennie Kim and Lee Taeyong" CL said making both their smiles drop.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked looking confused.

"You see. Y/n is such a great man. You both lost a great man in your life" CL said while she smiled.

"And how would you know?" Jennie asked.

"Because I'm the one that fell for him. And I'm the one that he put a ring on" CL said as she showed off her huge diamond ring making both of them shock.

"Oh" they both said.

"You know what's funny Lee Taeyong? You said you were one of my best producers for my company. But none of them had even reached top 5 in any of the charts. Y/n, on the other note, all his songs have peaked at number 1. All his songs have achieved a PAK. You should know Jennie. Your comeback was all y/n's doing" CL smirked "I have always wanted to meet the people that betrayed my love. And now that day has come. I vowed to make their life a living hell"

"I'm sorry?" they both asked in shock.

Immediately, they both fell to their knees causing everybody to look your way.

"Please forgive us sajang-nim," they both said.

"Don't say it to me. Say it to y/n" CL said.

"We're sorry for all the things we did and have said" they both said.

"I honestly don't need your apologies" you said making them both snap their heads up.

"Well if that's the case. You're both fired" CL said making them look at her.

"B-But ma'am" Taeyong said.

"Shownu and Wonho, please show them the way out" CL demanded.

"You can't do that?" Jennie screamed.

"Why not. After all, I am the boss" CL said as the body guards began escorting Taeyong and Jennie out.

You got up and pulled out the chair for CL.

"How was you day hun?" you asked.

"It was lovely until I walked in" she said as she pecked your lips "But now I'm content"

You guys ordered and waited.

"What did you see in her?" CL asked.

"I think I only liked her because she was pretty" you said.

"Well, you can forget about them because they fired" CL said.

"Yes boss" you smiled making you both laugh.