Part-367

Avoid mistakes if any.

Mr malhotra came back and stood in front of the mic. He resumed his message.

Mr m- well this is a proud moment for me........mera bete ne muje ek aur wajha de di to be proud father of him....isliye without wasting more time I would like to sign the power of attorney papers and hand it over to its rightful owner..........Manik.......bete come on stage once again.

Manik stood up to go back on stage while mr malhotra's lawyer too came with a file and pen. He kept the file on the small desk of the stand and adjusted the camera towards the papers. The white screen arranged behind was now flashing only the papers and the lights were made dim so that the screen is crystal clear to each one of them present there.

Manik stood up again but bend down towards Nandini this time. He forwarded his hand and said to her.

Ma-this time I m not gng to go alone there........you are the reason because of all this.......the real hero.

Not wanting to gain unnecessary attention Nandini quietly placed her hand on his and stood up. They were walking towards the stage while mr malhotra waited for them and all the attention and camera were focused on manan.

Climbing the stage and on reaching to MT Malhotra, Manan bend down together and took mr malhotra's blessings. After that he again focused on the papers and now he signed those papers.

The whole screen was clearly showing the agreement heading of power of attorney and in that content Mr Manik Malhotra was easily seen and last important thing the sign of mr malhotra on those papers, his moving hands according to his signature and all.

While he was signing again loud applause started while Manik and Nandini hold each other's hand. Once done mr malhotra came to manan and handed the file to Manik and again said in mic.

Mr m-ladies and gentleman the new and only owner of malhotra empires...........Mr Manik Malhotra.

And he too clapped to have another round of applause and then he said further.

Mr m-muje pura yakeen hai k mera beta malhotra empires ko ek nayi bulandi par le jayega and will make me more proud. Would you like to say something son.

Manik wanted to silently walk down back but now mr malhotra's these words made him to speak something. Unwillingly he walked towards the mic and mr malhotra moved away. He came to Nandini and side hugged her. Manik taking his position and than taking a deep breathe said.

Ma-good evening everyone........well what to say........I was not gng to say anything........koi speech taiyar nhi ki thi........but now that I m here.......let me tell you the truth.......all the truth of my life........

He took a good pause and said

Ma-kehte hai ek aadmi k piche ek aurat ka hath hota hai.......well i m that one of those lucky man......jaha ek aurat uski success ka reason bane.......

He moved side ways and forwarded his hand towards Nandini and spoke looking at her.

Ma-Nandini.

On this gesture mr malhotra removed his hold from her so that she can join Manik. While Nandini came a step ahead to stand behind and beside Manik. Looking back at the guest Manik said.