Ma-Nandini

Ma-Nandini.

Nan-hhhmmm

Ma-tum aaj sindoor nhi laga skti kya?

Nan-you mean in the party.

Ma-hhhmmm.

Nan-if you want I can but then......you know all those questions and all.

Ma-haan woh toh hai.

Nandini was done so she turn to him and said pushing him little backwards.

Nan-chalo ab tum bhi ready hojao.........

Saying this she picked up his coat from the bed and came close to him to made him wear that. Manik put his hand backwards and Nandini slid his coat. She came infront of him and put his collar and all neatly. While Manik was busy adoring her locking his hands on her waist.

Ma-you look beautiful.

Manan's complete attire

Nandini in return smiled and then they both left towards the venue

Nandini in return smiled and then they both left towards the venue. Well these days manan were back to that homely zone in mansion and as far as mr Patel is concerned due to so many illegitimate businesses he was sentenced to jail for life long.

(So now Mr Patel will no more be seen in the story his part is over)

Here at the venue media was in large numbers. Everyone were covering maximum part of the event. The main business clients were escorted towards the conference room and were made to sit on their respective tables as each tables had surnames or company names booked for the guest.

While other invitees were escorted to the party hall were mr malhotra's p.a was attending them. The gang with their families, murthy's as well as Rishab too had arrived and were sitting at their place. Only one table at the front of left was empty for malhotra's. That is manan.