"Wow! So you're a teacher now? Cool! Finally, you got a job," said (Y/N). "Saitama~ah! Do you have a food here? I'm already hungry. Gosh! I haven't eaten my breakfast."

"Just right in time. Genos cooked before watching your game against the City B," said Saitama. "Before I forgot, Genos, you'll go to the Grocery Store later, right? Then, maybe (Y/N) can accompany you."

The cyborg stiffened at his place.

"Master, she doesn't have to, besides---"

"Hey, Genos. Bring me to the wonderful places here at City Z, okay?" the girl beamed a smile at Genos.

Genos started to feel nervous upon hearing it. He even thought that there was an error in his system due to the abnormal feeling. He never expected that this will happen. He will be alone with his crush later while they wander in the City, sounds like a date for him. He knew that his Master planned this and he needed to thank him later. He just wished that there will be no monster, villain, or even hero that will ruin this wonderful day.

---

Genos and (Y/N) was now on their way to Saitama's apartment. In their whole tour, it was (Y/N) who always throw some questions and it was very random. Genos can't help but just to smile on how bubbly this girl was.

"Wait, I think I'm bothering you already!" exclaimed (Y/N). "Because I keep on asking questions! How about you? Do you have any question for me?"

"Like what?"

"If I have a boyfriend," (Y/N) smoothly said. "'Coz I don't have one but if you wanted to be my boyfriend, I won't hesitate! I'll answer yes immediately."

"You're so fun to be with," the cyborg said.

"Ouch. I got rejected by a cyborg," said (Y/N) but just laughed after. Genos also joined her on laughing.

"I hope you won't mind me asking this but are you also a hero?" asked Genos. (Y/N) immediately refrained from laughing. Sorrowful and distressful memories slowly clouded her mind.

"PLEASE STOP ALREADY!" a screech filled with pain and begging echoed in the whole metal room as she was being peeled alive.

She stopped from walking and embraced her body as she start to reminisce how much suffering she felt on those days. Those experiences and the trauma they created just a year ago were all fresh for her.

"I'm sorry!" the cyborg immediately approached (Y/N) and when his palm touched her shoulder, she panicked then immediately took a step away from him, "What's wrong?"

She snapped out from her imagination when she realized what she did to the Cyborg.

"No-nothing. I'm fine," she said. "Oh, for your question, I'm not a hero."

She lied.

She used to be a hero. She used to save other people. She used to save her City from the threats of their foes. But she quit. She quit on being a hero when she learned that no one will be there to save her when it's her turn to ask for help.

"Are you hungry?" asked Genos.

"OMG! Yes!" said (Y/N). She smiled at him and acted as if she's looking forward to eat.

They entered to a Bingsu Shop. (Y/N) was the one who ordered. She asked for a Large Injeolme Cheese Bingsu. When they found a table already, Genos excused himself as he will answer a phone call. (Y/N) nodded at him.

Their table is just beside the window so (Y/N) decided to do some sightseeing first just to pass some time while Genos was out. Her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed something wrong. People outside the shop started to get panic and they were running as if they want to escape from something. The people inside were curious and they all went outside. (Y/N) watched as their expression changed from curiosity to being shocked to being scared.