Chapter Deux

Michelle.

"Coach I dont think I can run anymore." I said out of breath. The school's gym coach was making everyone run ten laps around the football field. All because Jackson cant keep his smart remarks to him slef.

The coach looked at me with a stern look. I rolled my eyes and kept running. I groaned. My chest started hearting, I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heart rate increase every step I took. 

I stopped running and stood. My breathe became short. I felt like fainting. And exactly that I did. I lost all feeling in my entire body, Of coarse I lost my balance and fell. My eyes closed, I then completly blacked out. 

.

.

.

My eyes were closed but I heard 5-second apart beeps. I opened my eyes, looking around. I was in the hospital, again. Mother was beside me, holding dearly on my arm. I moved my arm, my hand was ontop of my mothers'. She quickly shot her head up. She got completly up and hugged me. She pulled away, soon crying.

"What happen?" I asked, rubbing my head. 

"You passed out" She said. 

I rested my head on a pillow. 

"Your father left an hour ago, we were so worried about you. Youve been out six hours." I looked beside me, at the hospital's clock. 7:37pm it read.

Short and Stupid, I Know!