Hearing the loud thump Shaurya immediately turn on the lights by the bedside to see what happened. He was amused to see Mehak landed on her back at the floor as she let out a small cry and as her hands rested on her chest to recover her breath. Her blood drain off from her face, Shaurya offered his hands to pull her up his laughter reverberate at the room which made Mehak infuriated, she manage to stands up as her breathing gets normal and she rub her back as she landed hard on her back. Her eyes were throwing daggers at him for playing a fool with her. His six foot frame shook with mirth looking at her. She walked to the bed and took the small pillow when he was still busy laughing at her. Taking that chance she started whack him with that pillow which was complete shock to him. He started to run around the bed to avoid her but Mehak didn't give up, she scream at him as she scolds him badtameez kahinka, besharam, Bewakoof, lambu tadiyal. Mehak manage to throw one by one pillows on him and both were standing at opposite each other on both side of the poster bed holding the bed frame. He manage to run to the balcony from one exit, Mehak manage to lock the exit and when he was about to enter the other one she rushed in swiftly and locked that glass door as well. He was trapped outside the balcony as both panting heavily bending their half body down to catch some breath. He signed at her to open the glass door, she give him evil grin as she roll her tongue inside her mouth looking at him. He chuckled seeing her mischievous behavior and ask her to open the door, she stick her tongue out to him as she dance in victory at him. He asked to let him in, but she ignored him. He pulled his ears with a pleading look asking to let him in and started to beg her for an apology. He rub his tummy showing that he is very hungry his actions melts Mehak's heart and she unlock the door. He came into the room and saw her sitting at the sofa near by the bed, he walked to her and said I am sorry Mehak didn't know that you were easily got scared with that just now, before he finish saying that she throw another pillow at him and asked him to clean up the mess in the room. He tittered as he pick up the pillows scattered everywhere in the room. He heard her yelling quickly fresh up I am hungry, okay get ready in 10 minutes we will go for dinner. Both went for dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. While dinner, Shaurya still couldn't help himself looking at Mehak who is still upset with the prank he pulled on her. She was just fully concentrate on the food but nothing else. Shaurya when return back to the room, he was exhausted as the whole day busy with meetings and discussion, finalizing some urgent matters for the grand opening. He didn't want to go for dinner but instead call for room service and rest at the room. But when he saw Mehak sitting on the bed hugging the pillow watching a horror movie just made his day. He became energetic at her sight and decided to play with her. He didn't expect that she will fall from the bed at his reaction and also he least expected the pillow treatment and to be locked out at the balcony. His heart felt fulfillment as after many days he was able to be with her just the usual way how they used to be.

As Mehak rested herself facing the window, she can hardly sleep either she slept too much in the day or the horror movie effect. Whenever she try to close her eyes the image of the gory, scary looking ghost image coming to her. Now she regretted taking the bedside near to the window as she can see the dark skyline and can't sleep at all. She slowly turn the other side and now facing Shaurya who is in his deep sleep. Earlier when she watch horror movie Mehak will sleep together with Sonal or Nehal. They will be making more fun of the ghost characters till they forgot about the movie and sleep well but now she is feeling nervous and wondering what to do to make her sleep. She can't wake Shaurya up as she wonders what he will think about her. She notice his hand was on middle of both pillows, she place her small palm in his big palm slowly so he won't wake up. She closed her eyes and in short while she sleep too. In the middle of the night Shaurya wanted to turn the other side but he felt like a slight pull in him as if his hand been tugged by someone, he lazily opens his eyes to see what was that and saw Mehak's hand was inside his palm where she hold him safely. He was elated to see her hand on his. His lips sprouted a wide smile he tuck the tendril behind her ears and admire the sleeping beauty as he continue his sleep.