Chapter Three

so yeah here is chapter 3!!!

Comment please and vote tell me what you think!! I love getting feed back. And you just might get a chapter dedicated to you if i like your comment!!

******************************************************************************

Recap: she watched toy story!! and felt someone else watching it...I know it's pretty sketchy but hey! its a fan fic so yeah anything can happen........... Who is the mystery p.o.v.??? hmmm??.... you may never know...

*****************************************************************************

                           Liah's p.o.v. (normal)

It was the end of the movie and I was crying. Idk why but I cried at the end of all of them.I wipped my tears away then turned the telly off. I went into the kitchen and turned that light off as well. I made sure all the lights were doors were locked then made my way upstairs.

When I got to my door I noticed a light on down the hall. It was coutney's room. Was she still awake? I walked a little ways down the hall and knocked on herr door. There was no answer so I knocked again. Still nothing.

"Courtney? It's Liah" I called out. Again no answer so I opened the door and saw her on her bed. She had headphones in her ears and her eyes were closed. But her feet were moving to the music so I knew she was still awake. I knock on the door but she didn't even twitch. So I walked in and sat on her bed. She must have felt it dip because she shot up and ripped her headphones out of her ear.

"Im so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw your light on so I came to check on you."

"Oh. Ok" Then it got quiet. And awkward.

"How come you never come out of your room?" I asked quietly. I didn't want her mad at me.

She just shrugged. "I just don't see the point" That caught me by surprise.

"In what living?"

She shrugged. "I guess. Ever since my parents died two years ago I just don't know anymore. Like what's my purpose of being here. I should have died in that car accident."

"And that's exactly why you should be living! Because you didn't die! I'm sure you parents wouldn't want you to just sit here in your room all day everyday! You have to LIVE!! Get out, do something and have fun! Go to college. DO SOMETHING!!" I was shocked to know she felt like that. I hated when people ruin their present because of their past.

"I knew you wouldn't understand." She started to put her headphones back in but I snatched them away. "hey!" She yelled at me.

"I don't understand! ME?!? If anything you don't understand. You've only been here 2 years. You could have gotten out of here had you gone to college or something. I've been here 11 years!! My parents died of cancer at the same time. When i was 8. You have no idea how many times I wished I could have taken their place! And i'm not even sure they were my real parents because we don't even look alike! But I love them anyways because they were all I had. I was depressed the first 6 months I was here. And because of that I didn't get adopted my first  christmas here. Then I refused to go anymore. But I eventually realized that I had to forget about the past and move on. So I did just that. I stopped being depressed and just focused on life and living it. I don't let tragedies define who I am. And I don't hole myself up in my room feeling sorry for myself when other people have it worse than I do. I'm actually trying to make somthing of myself and get out of here. To make my parents proud. Ok?! SO DON'T TELL ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE MY PARENTS DIE. OR TO WISH I WAS DEAD INSTEAD. I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT IT'S LIKE. So don't you dare say I wouldn't understand!!!" I was huffing. Raging mad that she would say that. I knew better than probably anyone here.

I turned around and left the room going to my own room. I shut the door behind me and sat on my bed. My alarm clock said it was 10:30. I was so tired but my mind wouldn't let me sleep. I started thinking about my parents and pretty soon I found myself sobbing into my pillow.

Oh what I would give to have a real christmas on last time. Just like I had before with my parents. With a gigantic fresh cut christmas tree. And meaningful presents, fresh hot chocolate, and a home cooked dinner with all the family. I missed all that. Here we had a fake tree, a gift card for a present, cold tea, and a regular old dinner we could have any day. Last year we had take out pizza. I didn't even eat it cause it's so greasy.

I didn't even know how many minutes, or hours later but I finally drifted off to sleep.\

                                                    Mystery p.o.v

I was laying in my bed. For some reason I could not for the life of me go to sleep. I was thinking about my family. And how excited I was to spend the holidays with them. But my heart was aching. I had no idea why either. It's like I just wanted my parents. And to spend time with them. I wanted the holidays to hurry up and come. I shook my head and passed it off as home sickness to the extreme.

*****************************************************************