the kidnapping part 4 * sin warning*

Im reeeeaaallllyy bored so yeah and also this is story version of the video above

Sans wakes up in a strange environment. He looks around and sees he's in a basement. But it's not the basement in his house, it's someone else's. He trys to speak but in comes out muffled as he had something tyed around his mouth, he tryed to use he hands but they were tyed behind his back. Classic began to panic and trys to say something but it only comes out muffled.
He then remembers what had happened yesterday.

*yesterday evening*

Classic:*wakes up and looks around* huh? What happened? Where's fell?

He had gotten out of bed and went downstairs to try and look for fell. It was really late like 9:00 pm and he was wondering where fell would have been at this time at the night.

Suddenly without warning someone hit classic from behind in his head with a bat, knocking him out cold as his body hit the ground. All he could here is someone's voice saying" I'm sorry my love." Classic couldn't move or anything, he could only here what was going on around him.

Fell had then picked up classic's unconscious body and teleported back to his au. He had teleported to his house into the basement. He rested classic's body against the wall tying his hands behind his back and tying something around his mouth . After a day( it's now night) classic had finally woken up, catching fell's attention.

*back to where we are now*

Fell:*turns around and looks at classic* eh what? Hey don't look at me like that, it was unavoidable.

Sans: mmh, mmmpph.

Fell: don't make it any more trouble then it already is.

Sans: mmph mmph mm.

Fell:*slams his fist against the wall over classic's head*

Sans:mmph!?

Fell: on another hand, maybe you have all the reasons to be so nervous.

Classic' s eyes began to fill up with tears from fear of what fell might do to him. He was shaking in fear, but he couldn't do anything. He couldn't struggle or call for help, he could only let whatever fell was going to do to him happen.

Fell:*bends down to classic, lifts up his sweater and adjusts his legs* I'm the worst of you. You should know what I'm capable of.

Tears began to fall down classic's face as fell reached under his ribcage and takes out his soul, a big smirk spreading across fell's face as classic began to shake and quiver more of fear.

Fell: how pleasure, or pain? Or maybe both.*bites his soul* safe word is blue (? Im just writing what's in the video)

Sans:*starts crying more* MMPHH!

fell: ah sorry sorry. *takes off the thing tyed around his mouth* there we go~

Sans: nn-gahhh?* breaths heavily*

Fell: ey dollface, I promise it'll feel good.

Sans:ugh?

Fell: give it a chance.

Fell then pulled down his and classic shorts and without any warning fell pushed his way into classic's entrance.

Fell: ever felt intense pain? It feels like unbearable pleasure.

Sans:*moans out in pleasure and pain* aahhh!~

Fell:still heard no safe word, how curious.

Sans:*bites down in fell's arm* mm~ mmph~♥

Fell: let's add some more*licks his soul*

Sans:*bursts into tears* GHAAAAAH!~♡

fell: a bit too much huh?*pulls out pulling back up his and classic's shorts*

Sans:*face is stained with tears still breathing heavily* huff huff.

Fell: don't worry dollface I'll be back tomorrow*closes basement door behind him*

Classic was filled with many mixed emotions angry that fell would do this to him. Sad because he was disappointed in fell for doing this, but most of all he felt hurt that fell didn't care whether he was ready for this or not. Classic then began crying again until he eventually cryed himself to sleep.

Fell then opens back the basement door seeing that classic had fell asleep. He then untied him, picked up his body and teleported back to his au into his room and resting him down on his bed wiping away his tears as he then teleported back to his au.

Fell: ugh! You really did it this time fell. After today what is classic going to think of me? He's probably gonna hate and he's never gonna wanna see me again.*falls back on bed* I need to make things right tomorrow, but I don't know if he's even gonna talk to me at all. I just need to go to sleep and I clear things up tomorrow. *goes to sleep*