My good boy

Fantasy Au Eijiro Kirishima x Warrior reader

I've never written about the fantasy Au so I'm not sure if this will be any good

Sorry if Kirishima seems Out of character

~Requested~

-----------------------------------

Your point of view

I walked into the gates of the palace to go see king Endeavour to give an update on my latest adventures.
"Sire! I have done as you asked and took down the army of the north kingdom." I said as I bowed down.
"Great work, you have come far in your work." He said with a victorious smile. "You are free to go."
I sighed and walked out of the palace to my little shack in the woods, I had to do some hunting so I walked in and grabbed my bow.
I walked out again and heard shouting in the distance.
"GO KIRISHIMA! I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!!" A loud voice screamed followed by a whimper and loud footsteps.
I followed and saw a blonde haired boy storming off and a large red tail going off in the other direction.
I pulled up my hood and walked in the direction of the tail and heard a large whine off an animal. As I turned the corner I saw the most amazing creature I had ever seen in my life... A Dragon!
It was laying down with its head on its front paws as it made sounds of distress.
A wave of bravery went through my body and I approached the beautiful reptile, but I stepped on a twig and its head snapped in my direction, beginning to growl.
It got up and started to walk towards me and growled even louder causing me to stumble back and my hood to fall off.
I closed my eyes expecting it to attack me, but instead I felt a rough, yet soft surface brush against my arm. I opened my eyes to see the dragon rubbing up against me and whimpering.
"I-It's okay..." I said softly scratching its scales.
For some reason it felt like it was shrinking, and it was!
It got smaller and smaller until it was human, a male with spiky red hair and ripped muscles.
"Whaaaaaat???" I said quietly.
"I have the power to transform into a dragon at will." He explained with small sobs. "Damn it! This is so unmanly of me to cry like this!"
"Hey, calm down. Its not unmanly, it shows you're more of a man then most people." I said stroking his hair. "What's got you so upset?" I asked softly, causing him to whimper.
"My master left me, he said he didn't need me anymore." He said gripping the leg of my pants. ( by the way, he's laying his head in your lap.)
"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking." I asked as I kept stroking his hair to calm him.
"I-It's Eijiro Kirishima." He said looking up at me with crimson red eyes. "What's your name?"
"It's Y/n L/n, you can call me Y/n." I said with a sweet smile.
"Well then you can call me Eijiro." He said returning the smile.
"Do you have anywhere to go Eijiro?" I asked once more.
His facial expression dropped and he put his head back down.
This honestly broke my heart to see him in this state.
"You can stay with me if you want." I said soothingly, his head immediately shot up and he looked dumbfounded.
"Y-You hardly know me, I wouldn't want to be a burden to you, a-and I fear that I would just get in the way!" He finished his small rant.
"Its fine, come in. Let's get home." I said helping him off the ground, but when we were up I was nearly knocked back down by a hug from Kirishima.
"Thank you so much." He whispered causing me to smile once more.

I took him back to my little shack and let him inside, but he wouldn't walk through the door.
"Bakugou would never let me inside." He said looking at the ground, kicking his feet.
"I'm not Bakugou am I?" I said with another smile.
He hesitantly took a step inside and looked around, inspecting every little object in the house.
"You like it?" I asked and he quickly nodded.

"There's an extra room with a bed for if I had guests, but that never happens, so its your new room." I explained leading him to his room. As soon as he got in there he hesitantly poked the bed, then flopped face first onto it.
That earned a few giggles from me, but then something important hit me.
"I FORGOT TO HUNT!" I cried slapping my forehead.
"I can help." I looked up and saw Eijiro's eyes looking directly into mine.
"Are you sure?? I can do it myself." I reassured.
He got up and walked towards me, cupping my cheek in his hand. "Its the least I can do."
I felt warmth rise to my cheeks and I was about to have a nose bleed.
"Okay. But don't take to long please, I want to cook you super." I sighed.
He smiled and walked to the front door, but he only stared at the handle.
I chuckled and walked over to show him how it works.
"Pull it up, then pull the door carefully, but when you come in, pull the handle, and push the door."
He nodded and gave it a try, he got it first go and walked out.
I watched him walk off and when he was out of sight my smile dropped a bit.
" I hope he doesn't get hurt"

Kirishima's point of view
I wanted to get Y/n something special to thank her for letting me stay with her. So I lurked in the woods and saw a deer and quickly pounced on it, digging my sharp teeth into its neck.
I smiled as I saw the deer that I hunted in front of me, she was gonna be so proud of m-
"YOU'RE USELESS!!!" Bakugou's voice ran through my ears and I felt my body slump down.
"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING PROPERLY CAN YOU?!"
Stop it! Y/n is not like him! She's not Bakugou!
I picked up the animal and placed it around my shoulders as I  walked it back to the shack.
I did as Y/n said to open the door and looked to see her sleeping on the couch.
I placed the deer on the kitchen table and walked over to her, I sat down on the ground and placed my head next to her stomach and felt myself dozing off.... But there was a knock on her door. I sat up and poked her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open and she stood up and went to the door.
"Oh, hello Midoryia." She said happily.
"G-Greetings. I have another mission from the king." This Midoryia said handing her an envelop.
"Thank you, good day." She said closing the door.
"Eijiro, when did you get home? You're not hurt are you??" She said sitting down next to me and checking my face for injuries.
"I'm fine, I brought home a surprise." I said leaning into her touch.
She looked over to the table and saw the deer and gasped.
Oh no..... Had I done something wrong?!
"Nicely done, that'll feed us for a week!" She said hugging me, shocking me because I've never been praised before.
"Its the least I could do, after all you've done for me." I said snuggling into her.
She pulled away from the hug and looked at the letter "Midoryia" had brought to her.
She walked over and opened it carefully, then after reading it she sadly sighed.
"What does it say?" I asked.
"King Endeavor wants me to go on another quest, but this time with Prince Todoroki." She said exhaustedly.
"D-Does that mean you have to leave??" I asked with a quiver.
"In three days." She said flopping down on the couch.
I walked over and sat on the couch, resting my head on her stomach. She started stroking my hair and I let out a sweet pur.
"Come on, I'll cook you super now." she said walking to the kitchen.

~ Timeskip to the morning you leave~

Your point of view

"C-Can't I come with you?" Kirishima asked as he hugged me like I was leaving forever.
"I'm sorry Eijiro. I wish you could." I said gripping the back of his grey vest.
"I'm going to miss you." He cried into my shoulder.
"I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." I let go slowly and Prince Todoroki came up on his horse, with one following.
"Greetings Y/n." He said in his monotone voice, his eyes then shot to Eijiro. "Who may this be??"
"This is my housemate Kirishima." I explained.
"Greetings." Kirishima said bowing.
"Hello." Todoroki said never taking his eyes off of him. "Shall we go?"
"Yes. But first." I walked over to Eijiro and hugged him tightly.
"I'll see you soon."
I let go and jumped on my horse. I clicked my tongue indicting the horse to go forward and rode off.

Kirishima's point of view

I watched her until she was out of my sight, I sadly sighed and walked back inside.
I walked into her room and laid on her bed, curling up in a ball.
I dozed off to sleep while surround by her scent.

~ another timeskip to when you come home ~

I was still laying in her bed when I heard talking outside.
"Thank you. Farewell." The front door then opened and I heard her voice.
"Eijiro! I'm back!"
I raced out of  her room and picked her up in a warm embrace.
"Don't ever leave that long again!" I said placing her down and snuggling into her neck.
"I won't have to for a while, but I'm very tired and need some sleep." She said walking to her room and flopping down on her bed.
I walked to her door and waited at the frame, smiling at how cute she looked snuggling into the pillows. She then looked up at me and our eyes locked, she then gave me a big smile.
"Come on Eijiro." She said patting the spot next to her.
I smiled and walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down once more.
I felt her snuggle up in my arms and take a deep breath.
"I missed you." She said quietly.
"I missed you too." I replied. "What did you do on your mission?"
"I took down an army of two  hundred men." She said like it was no big deal.
"That's amazing." I said awestruck. "But you've seemed to done something else."
"Hmm?? And what would that be??" She asked looking up at me with confusion.
I then placed my lips upon hers, she seemed a bit taken back, but eventually kissed back. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.
"You stole this dragon's heart." I said quietly.

"You're my good boy Eijiro"