2

Seungmin was sprawled out on his bed after finishing his assignments. His phone started buzzing on the desk. He groaned before getting up and walked over to his phone. He rolled his eyes at the caller before answering the call, "Hello?"

"Hey Seungmin," Jisung's tone was quite lively. "How are you?"

"I've been better, how was your date?"

"It was not a date!"

"Sure it was. I'm sure you want to call it a date," Seungmin teased.

"Shut up," Jisung mumbled. "Oh yeah, the guys were weirded out by how you greeted them."

"They should be grateful I even acknowledged them."

"You didn't even look at them."

"So?" Seungmin's tone went slightly higher. "At least I said hi."

"Why do you not like my friends?" Jisung questioned. "Like the only one you don't mind is Minho hyung, I don't get why you don't like the rest of them."

"I don't know." Seungmin shrugged. "Something about Hyunjin just annoys me. I mean I don't really mind the rest of your friends but when I see that dude, my mood just drops."

"Why Hyunjin? He's nice and kind. He's also a great dancer."

"I'm aware, but I just get annoyed of him."

"Has he done something to you?"

"Uhh," Seungmin was hesitating, not wanting to get into what had happened. He knew that it was silly to dislike the guy but he couldn't help it, he was petty. "No."

"You're lying to me."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. What did he do?"

"It's getting late Jis—"

"Nope!" Jisung cut him off. "Tell me! What did he do?"

"I'm tired."

"Is it something bad? Did he do something bad to you?"

"No, but I should get going," Seungmin hastily said. "It was nice talking to you Jisung, don't ask again. Love you or whatever."

"Wait!" Seungmin hung up the phone before Jisung could utter anything else out. He sighed as he walked over to his bed, jumping on it. He laid face first into his pillow, not wanting to move.

Seungmin did not want to tell Jisung what caused his annoyance towards Hyunjin as he knew it was stupid. He believed Jisung would just make fun of his reasoning therefore he did not want to specify.

Seungmin's phone started buzzing and he looked at it. Jisung was spamming his phone with texts, mostly asking about what Hyunjin did. He let out a laugh before setting his phone down on his bedside table.

~