🔇

anonymous kid'ˢ ᵀᵞᴾᴵᴺᴳ

{anonymeme would like to send you a message !}

OPEN MESSAGE?

YES/NO/HELL NO

dear ivy, 

I really hoped you enjoyed my sorry excuse of humoring you , yeah i really did want to see  that smile on your face rn. I've accomplished my mission I suppose. I've decided to create this book cause i am a crappy friend, all that time i have talked to you, i've always found my self happy but then i thought , is my presence making you equally happy? you might not know this but you are one of the few people i hold dear although i never got the guts to be comfortable and talk to you well, so this book was to just to actually show you how much your mere presence can make a kid like me happy! if you ever need a happy place, you can always come here. This book is all yours after all, honestly the world may feel tiring sometimes , if you're tired you can always feel free to distress here. YOU may know me or not know me , I maybe someone you talk to daily or someone who only talks to you sometimes out of shyness and insecurities.
BUT you're really awesome and beautiful inside and out , those who think otherwise are missing out on a lot!

I know in this book , ivy is overused but I'm refraining to call you by the nickname cause you'll figure it out quickly and once you do. I'll crawl into a hole and tell 'cool to shoot a hole through my head.

If you figure out who I am , just stay happy and keep smiling, don't kill me!

If you don't,  well stay happy still, that smile looks gorgeous on you

I wish you a never-ending happiness and may all your wishes come true. don't do drugs and never doubt yourself.

YOU ARE THE END OF THIS MESSAGE.
CLOSE THIS MESSAGE

WOULD YOU LIKE TO:

○SMACK THIS USER
○DELETE THIS USER
○STAB THIS USER.
●KILL THIS USER.

end of recording.